Triplet Names?

Okay… I need names for triplets, two girls and one boy. The other two siblings are [name_f]Harriett[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] (although the middle may change).

It doesn’t matter if they’re matchy with syllables or first letters or whatever, just something that would be cute for a Girl Girl Boy set of triplets.

Also, something with a nice, classic kind of feel would be nice, although I’m open to anything.

Also, the surname is Mardling, if that helps at all.

Thanks!

Are you pregnant with triplets? Are [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] two of the triplet names you’ve already chosen or are they names of older siblings? Your comment wasn’t quite clear to me.

Sorry about that, I’m a bit tired. [name_m]Bear[/name_m] with me.

I’m much to young to be pregnant, so these are not my children. These names are my future nieces/nephew.

The other two are the older siblings. [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is the biological older sister, [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] is the boy they’re in the process of adopting. They don’t like the way [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] sounds so that may change.

Right now, we’re looking for names for the triplets she’s pregnant with. She’d like something with a classic sort of sound, but they’re open to anything.

Nieces and nephews…or characters in a book you’re writing? If you’re just trying to put together character names or a fictional sibset, please say so. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t pretend your sister or brother’s wife is pregnant with triplets.

My sister is pregnant.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] I need to give you due dates and pictures of the ultrasound?

The other thread, yes I poste something about triplets just because I figured I’d multitask… But that didn’t work too well so I came here and made a different thread.

Then why, in a previous post, were you asking about middles for [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] (who, I’d assume, is already named)?

She does, as stated, have a middle name, [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. I was asking out of my own curiosity, wondering of the opinions of other berries.

[name_f]One[/name_f] did put [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], and I remarked that I loved that combo.

I may also have a coworker of my mum’s who is pregnant and I’m trying to convince her to name the unknown child [name_f]Harriet[/name_f].

Let me restate the last bit;

A coworker of my mum’s may be pregnant.

Are you writing a book about [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] and [name_m]Peter[/name_m] and their triplet siblings from Neverland as well?

Yeah. I seriously doubt you’re writing a story about triplets inclusive of a [name_m]Peter[/name_m] and a [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] - whose name you selected from the comments - and also just happen to know a [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] who has a brother called [name_m]Peter[/name_m] and whose parents are expecting triplets.

And Darling vs Mardling? Come on, we’re not stupid.

It’s fine that you’re writing a story. People are already helping you with names there. Why do you need to lie?

Despite your reasons, that for me doesn’t matter, I like:

Maylla, [name_f]Lilo[/name_f] and Kalani
Or
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_m]Charles[/name_m]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] it helped!
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]

It’s like trolls WANT to be caught…

Darling? If this was Neverland/ [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Pan[/name_m]… [name_f]Wendy[/name_f] Darling would’ve gotten married, her last name would’ve changed. And then her daughter (the purple one) would have that last name. And when she was married the last name would change again.

Mardling is not my sister’s actual last name, I will say that much. Its close enough to it to get the feel. Same syllables and starting consonant.

It doesn’t matter, I’m in no mood to fight.

I’ll let you think what you’d like, however, you’re all people from over the Internet, and I could not care less.

I’m a godawful writer, and writing is a drag, but I do not care.

Either way… The kids are due February, so I suppose there’s plenty of time.