Triplets are here

[name]Hi[/name] bebe

I have been waiting anxiously to hear what you named your other baby girl, and I love your choice!

I love your naming style.

Congratulations to you and your husband and indeed the whole family, it is very exciting.

[name]Courtney[/name] [name]Paige[/name] you have a beautiful name as do your siblings, and mum we are so pleased to be part of this naming decision.

Congratulations again! I have always liked the name [name]Courtney[/name], and I think it goes so well with your other names. [name]Paige[/name] is a lovely mn too. Enjoy your babies!

Congratulations on the birth of your babies, [name]Bebe[/name].

I’m really shocked that you’re home so soon! I thought the hospital would keep you longer than only four days after giving birth to preemie triplets. (The women I know who gave birth to only one premature baby were kept in the hospital for a week!)

I hope you’re doing well! :slight_smile:

Im at the hopstital everyday visiting and I have a young daughter and son at home, Im OK as long as I dont lift or… well really do anything other than sit.

I hope you’re feeling stronger and stronger each day, [name]Bebe[/name]. :slight_smile: I hope the babies are doing well!:slight_smile:

[name]Bebe[/name] hope that you can rest a little at home so that you are stronger when the babies come home.

All the best, you must be bursting with pride when you look at your beautiful babies.

Best wishes coming over the ocean from Australia to you and your family.

[name]How[/name] exciting!Congratulations to the proud mother and happy aunt =)

[name]Savanna[/name], [name]Hudson[/name], [name]Alexis[/name], [name]Nash[/name] and…

[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Skylar[/name]
[name]Sadie[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Bryn[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]

Somehow I missed this thread! I’m sorry I never posted on it. [name]Courtney[/name] [name]Paige[/name] is a lovely name. Congrats on your triplets!

Sorry about the late reply but very excited to hear the news about the triplets. Great names and very unique.

Thanks everyone! Babies are doing good and starting to gain weight!

That’s wonderful news! :slight_smile: