Triplets! Help!

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] in particular is so dreamy, my gosh!! :heart_eyes: Thank you so much for the feedback!

1 Like

[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m], [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u], [name_u]Palmer[/name_u], Hadley!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Such good names. Definitely have to suggest these to hubs. Thank you!

Thank you!! I absolotely adore [name_u]Arden[/name_u], [name_u]Kerrigan[/name_u], [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u], Everett… And [name_m]Ford[/name_m] as a nickname?! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Ugh!! x

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] Ambrosw, ahh!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: The name is to die for. I love [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] and [name_f]Oceane[/name_f] for middle names. xx Thank you!

[name_u]Navy[/name_u] and [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] are definitely a crowd favourite so far hahah :joy::white_heart: Thank you!! OBSESSED with the name [name_u]Banks[/name_u] personally, just have to win hubs over. [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] [name_u]Kendall[/name_u] is SUCH a good name :heart_eyes:

I never knew [name_u]Beckham[/name_u] meant that!! Thats so cool :heart_eyes: I think a theme would be nice, especially since the names aren’t crazy similar so they still have some individuality away from the water theme x Definitely going to consider that! But [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], [name_u]Jameson[/name_u], [name_f]Vivianna[/name_f] and Laken!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Onto the list they go :joy:

I always liked the idea of siblings all sharing a middle initial, in your case the letter A! I also love the idea of multiples having individual not-matching names but the same amount of letters and syllables. That being said I love the following names for you!
[name_u]Beckham[/name_u] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] and…

[name_u]Evren[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] “Ren”
[name_f]Jovie[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] “Jo”
[name_f]Capri[/name_f] [name_u]Arden[/name_u] “Ria”

[name_u]Or[/name_u]

[name_m]Oxford[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] “Ford”
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_u]Marlow[/name_u] [name_f]Alaska[/name_f]

Off the top of my head i love the sound of fiona finch. It sounds like a literary character

@luellafinch Congratulations ! I can’t imagine how excited you must be for the triplets arrival !

Given that you love unisex double letter names I am swooning over
[name_u]Kendall[/name_u]
[name_u]Sutton[/name_u]
[name_f]Julianna[/name_f] ( Would [name_f]Juliann[/name_f] be useable)

For boys I am loving
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_m]Haines[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]

I can totally see
[name_f]Violetta[/name_f] , [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] and [name_f]Julianna[/name_f]
[name_m]Haines[/name_m] , [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] and [name_u]Kendall[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Jovie[/name_f]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] , [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], [name_m]Nash[/name_m]

Goodluck deciding you have some truly stunning options and impeccable taste in names!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite from your boys list is [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] (followed by Emrys)

[name_u]Hadley[/name_u]
[name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_u]Adair[/name_u]
[name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]