triplets this time....

Hey guys…so [name]Parker[/name] and I adopted two twins, a boy and a girl, ten months ago, and now we’re adopting triplets once they are born. Teenagers we know are giving their triplets up for adoption, closed, to give the kids and themselves a better life. [name]Daniel[/name] is now 9. His middle name is [name]Patrick[/name]. [name]Ryan[/name] is 5 with [name]Lucas[/name] as his middle name. The twins names are [name]Anthony[/name] [name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Parker[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Pepper[/name] [name]Angelina[/name]. We call them Shi and Pep. We both are in love with short one syllable names like [name]Colt[/name], [name]Kent[/name], [name]Jay[/name], [name]River[/name], [name]Shawn[/name] and [name]Tex[/name]. I know most of the name are pretty unique or not used anymore but [name]Parker[/name] and I are country boys who surf during the summer, live on a ranch in the country, and snowboard in the winter. Personally I grew up skateboarding and still do much to my partners dismay and my love of [name]Jay[/name] [name]Adams[/name], a skater who skated with [name]Tony[/name] [name]Alva[/name] and [name]Stacy[/name] pallera. Anyway back on topic(sorry adhere and ran out of mess to calm me down…) we know the genders are all boys so we need boy names. We both love [name]Kent[/name], [name]Colt[/name], [name]Bo[/name], and [name]Hunter[/name]. I like [name]Jay[/name], [name]River[/name] and [name]Cole[/name]. [name]Parks[/name] likes [name]Nate[/name], [name]Vince[/name], [name]Troy[/name] and [name]Tyler[/name]. Any suggestions?

With [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Patrick[/name], [name]Ryan[/name] [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Anthony[/name] [name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Parker[/name], [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Pepper[/name] [name]Angelina[/name] in mind, here are some ideas:

[name]Chase[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Kai[/name]
[name]Kyle[/name]
[name]Reid[/name]
[name]Tate[/name]

I second [name]Jack[/name]! It really fits here.

This would be my fave sib combo: [name]Daniel[/name], [name]Ryan[/name], [name]Anthony[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Tyler[/name], [name]Vince[/name], [name]Jack[/name]

I love [name]Colt[/name] and [name]Vince[/name] and I third [name]Jack[/name].

*Favourites
[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Brent[/name]
[name]Chance[/name]
[name]Chase[/name]
[name]Craig[/name]
*[name]Dean[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Heath[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Jett[/name]
*[name]Joel[/name]
[name]Kent[/name]
[name]Kirk[/name]
[name]Kurt[/name]
[name]Lance[/name]
[name]Mark[/name]
[name]Max[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Paul[/name]
*[name]Pierce[/name]
*[name]Pierre[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Reese[/name]
[name]Reeve[/name]
[name]Rhett[/name]
*[name]Scott[/name]
[name]Sean[/name]
[name]Seth[/name]
[name]Thane[/name]
[name]Thorne[/name]
[name]Todd[/name]
*[name]Trent[/name]
[name]Troy[/name]
[name]Vance[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name]
*[name]Zane[/name]

It might be kind of cool to give them all one syllable names. Some that you may like that haven’t already been listed:

[name]Beau[/name]
[name]Bard[/name]
[name]Clark[/name]
[name]Fox[/name]
[name]Fritz[/name]
[name]Hart[/name]
[name]Jake[/name]
[name]Shane[/name]

Or something that shortens to a laid back one syllable nn:

[name]Asa[/name] ([name]Ace[/name])
[name]Boaz[/name] ([name]Bo[/name])
[name]Ezekiel[/name] ([name]Zeke[/name])
[name]Sylvan[/name] ([name]Van[/name])
[name]Walter[/name] ([name]Walt[/name])
[name]Zephyr[/name] (Zep/Zeph)

Alight guys so we decided on [name]Dustin[/name], [name]Hunter[/name] and [name]Kent[/name]. We just need help with middle names. What do you think?

[name]Dustin[/name], [name]Hunter[/name] and [name]Kent[/name] are great with [name]Daniel[/name], [name]Ryan[/name], [name]Anthony[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name]! [name]May[/name] I ask if you have middle names chosen yet? I’ll list some suggestions!

[name]Dustin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Dustin[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Dustin[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Hunter[/name] [name]Garrett[/name]
[name]Hunter[/name] [name]Jake[/name]
[name]Hunter[/name] [name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Kent[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Kent[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Kent[/name] [name]Carter[/name]

Congratulations!

[name]Daniel[/name] [name]Patrik[/name]
[name]Ryan[/name] [name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Anthony[/name] [name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Parker[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Pepper[/name] [name]Angelina[/name]

Since two of three have more than one syllable names I suggest:

[name]Dustin[/name] [name]Troy[/name]
[name]Hunter[/name] [name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Colton[/name] [name]Kent[/name]

Btw I love [name]Colten[/name] [name]Kent[/name]!

We settled on [name]Dustin[/name] [name]Tennyson[/name], [name]Hunter[/name] [name]Logan[/name], and [name]Michael[/name] [name]Kent[/name] instead of [name]Kent[/name] [name]Michael[/name]. But we are calling him [name]Kent[/name] at home.