Triplets!!

I pregnant with triplets (entering my 2nd trimester), and I do not know the gender of any… and am completley LOST on name ideas!! I have a 5 year old son, [name]Hudson[/name] and a a 15 month old daughter, [name]Savanna[/name]… any help with names the could potentailly go with my childrens?!

For the triplets, I would like something that flows nicely, maybe same initails, or something similar…
Thanks for the suggestions :slight_smile:

Here’s a few names I think may go with your “style” (without knowing your last name, for flow). Are you looking for first and middles? [name]Do[/name] you already have middles picked out?

Boys

[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Finn[/name] ([name]Phinneas[/name], [name]Griffin[/name])
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name] (I like this a lot, but might not work so well with [name]Hudson[/name])
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Truman[/name]
[name]Walker[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Kingston[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Macaulay[/name]

Girls

[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] (too place name with [name]Savannah[/name]?)
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] (eye-lah)
Leonorah
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Millie[/name]
[name]Olive[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Leighton[/name]
[name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Reagan[/name]
[name]Cora[/name] ([name]Cordelia[/name]) ([name]Coralie[/name])
[name]Arden[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name]
[name]Kinsley[/name]

My top three favorites to go with [name]Savannah[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name]:
Girls - [name]Cora[/name], [name]Delaney[/name] (nn [name]Laney[/name]) and [name]Reagan[/name]
Boys - [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Graham[/name], and [name]Emmett[/name]

Any of these work?

Oh thank you, thank you!!!
I was actually think of [name]Isla[/name] or [name]Islay[/name]… I dont have middle names picked out yet, I have some ideas bouncing around though… maybe [name]Clayton[/name], as thats a last name of a good friend of my husband and I, and I thnk it could work for boy or girl… and my daughters middle name is [name]Parker[/name], which is also a last name of someone we love… so it has the same flow…
For boys, I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Reed[/name] & [name]Walker[/name]… I think they would flow nicely together if the triplets turn out to be 2 boys and a girl (which is what Im hoping!!) and they fit with [name]Hudson[/name] as well.
My brothers name is [name]James[/name], so I am thinking of that for a middle name…
[name]Walker[/name] [name]James[/name]…??
Fpr a girl, I like [name]Pearl[/name] as a middle name…
Oh, decisions, decisions!
Thanks so much for the help!

Yay!

I think [name]Walker[/name] [name]James[/name] sounds fantastic! [name]Isla[/name] [name]Clayton[/name] isn’t my favorite… [name]Isla[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] works, though! My favorite [name]Isla[/name] mn is [name]Maeve[/name]…[name]Isla[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]. [name]LOVE[/name] IT! [name]Reed[/name] [name]Clayton[/name] doesn’t work, either…but [name]Clayton[/name] [name]Reed[/name], does.

We’re debating the name Chyler/[name]Kyler[/name]… dunno yet if for a boy or girl, mostly leaning towards boy after much debate!

What about…

[name]Kyler[/name] [name]James[/name]?

What are some girls names that go with my daughter, [name]Savanna[/name], but arent TOO frilly or feminine…???

Well. Congrats!

Girls:
[name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Hope[/name] and [name]Daffodil[/name] [name]Joy[/name]

2 Girls, 1 Boy:
[name]Aiden[/name] [name]Riley[/name], [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rae[/name] and [name]Ashley[/name] [name]Rachel[/name]

2 Boys, 1 Girl:
[name]Kyler[/name] [name]James[/name], [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Jason[/name] and [name]Emerson[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]

Boys:
[name]Aiden[/name] [name]Riley[/name], [name]Aaron[/name] [name]Ray[/name] and [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Robert[/name]

I love the names [name]Aiden[/name] & [name]Alexis[/name], but those are 2 of the names of the sextuplets feom [name]Jon[/name] & [name]Kate[/name] Plus 8 and since I as well am having multiples I dont want it to sound hokey…
but maybe [name]Alexis[/name] on its own,
[name]Alexis[/name], [name]Kyler[/name]… maybe [name]Adrienne[/name]? I do like [name]Riley[/name], I also like [name]Ryland[/name].
Thanks so much for the help!

I love the names [name]Aiden[/name] & [name]Alexis[/name], but those are 2 of the names of the sextuplets feom [name]Jon[/name] & [name]Kate[/name] Plus 8 and since I as well am having multiples I dont want it to sound hokey…
but maybe [name]Alexis[/name] on its own,
[name]Alexis[/name], [name]Kyler[/name]… maybe [name]Adrienne[/name]? I do like [name]Riley[/name], I also like [name]Ryland[/name].
Thanks so much for the help![/quote]

[name]Love[/name] the name [name]Ryland[/name] to!

[name]Ryland[/name] [name]Walker[/name]
[name]Ryland[/name] [name]James[/name]

[name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Ryland[/name], Ragen

[name]Ryland[/name],

I love the sound of [name]Ryland[/name] [name]Walker[/name].
I also am loving the name [name]Chiara[/name]/[name]Kiara[/name]…
“[name]Kiki[/name]” as a nn.

[name]Hudson[/name], [name]Savanna[/name]… [name]Avidan[/name] [name]Caspian[/name], [name]Avalon[/name] Fionan, Asael Devito
[name]Hudson[/name], [name]Savanna[/name]… [name]Danny[/name], [name]Dean[/name], [name]Dylan[/name] (nn. Dill)
[name]Hudson[/name], [name]Savanna[/name]… Toireann (pronounced TOI-[name]REE[/name]-yAN), Aslan, Auryon (i hv no idea for the last one)
[name]Hudson[/name], [name]Savanna[/name]… Llyr (pronounced LEER), [name]Leah[/name], [name]Lola[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name], [name]Savanna[/name]… [name]Patrick[/name] [name]Jasper[/name], [name]Aiden[/name] [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Frey[/name] [name]Jayden[/name] (PJ, AJ, FJ)

and i’ve just find out (maybe) a new name, Faithrael (pronounced feyt-tryel) :stuck_out_tongue:
perhaps you can think bout it

I think [name]Walker[/name] or [name]Reed[/name] are really good ideas. They go very well with [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Savanna[/name].

Some other ideas might be:

Girls:

[name]Brook[/name]/[name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Laken[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name]

I also like the Chyler idea…What about [name]Skylar[/name]?

When I heard the names of your son and daughter I thought they kind of have an subtle earthy vibe with a modern twist. I think these girls names I listed have that vibe too…if that is what you like/were going for. Chyler/[name]Skylar[/name] would too. As would [name]Reed[/name], [name]Ryland[/name] and [name]Rylee[/name]!

Good luck…it sounds like you’re well on your way to having a lovely big family with beautiful and unique names!

[name]Walker[/name] and [name]Reed[/name] go beautifully with [name]Hudson[/name], and [name]Walker[/name] [name]James[/name] is terrific! I also love your idea of [name]Chiara[/name] with [name]Savanna[/name], and [name]Kiki[/name] is one of my favorite nicknames! Sounds like you have some great ideas here!

Oh thank you, thank you both!
My husband and I have decided to find out the gender of the babies at our appointment [name]Monday[/name], we didnt want too, but we decided too, as we will be very overwhelmed when they arrive, and I dont want to end up throwing any old names at them due to stress! lol

Names I am seriously considering are…
[name]Chiara[/name] (I love [name]Kiki[/name] for a nn!)
[name]Celia[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name] (boy)
[name]Landon[/name]
[name]Walker[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Ryland[/name]
[name]Neriah[/name]… something I just heard recently and think is adorable.

… some more I probbaly cant think of at the moment as I have severe pregnancy brain this week! lol

I think [name]Isla[/name] [name]Clayton[/name] is a great name!

I agree!!
I also like [name]Celia[/name] [name]Clayton[/name].