Tristan and Torin

Hello, I am looking for thoughts on two boy names and if they pair well together for siblings. We have a son named [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and we are pregnant with our second boy. We love the name [name_m]Torin[/name_m] because of the fact that it’s Irish and it’s a longer version of [name_m]Tor[/name_m] who was a knight of the round table (Sir [name_m]Tor[/name_m]) like [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] was. It’s also close to [name_m]Thorin[/name_m] from The Hobbit which my husband likes a lot. Thanks in advance for your opinions and thoughts :slight_smile:

I love both. I think [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and [name_m]Torin[/name_m] make a great sibling set. In the future, if you have a 3rd, you would have to decide if you wanted to remain using names that start with T or not.

I love [name_m]Torin[/name_m]!

Thanks for your feedback! :slight_smile:

I think [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and [name_m]Torin[/name_m] work fine together, [name_f]Imo[/name_f]. They’re different enough that your boys wont be confused as to who you’re calling haha.

I also really like the name [name_m]Torin[/name_m], it’s edgy but familiar. [name_u]Tobin[/name_u] is also an option, but if you love the reference from The Hobbit I would stick with [name_m]Torin[/name_m].

I love both of these names, and even more so together!!

They’re a little too similar for siblings for my liking.