Trixie vs. Roxie

I have really liked both [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Roxana[/name_f] / [name_f]Roxanna[/name_f] / [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] along with their respective nicknames in [name_f]Trixie[/name_f] and [name_f]Roxie[/name_f]

What is your opinion on these names I said ([name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Roxana[/name_f], [name_f]Roxanna[/name_f], [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f]) as well as the nicknames ([name_f]Trixie[/name_f] and [name_f]Roxie[/name_f]) What middle names work well with it?

I’m not sure for middles but I’ve always been more of a fan of [name_f]Trixie[/name_f] than [name_f]Roxie[/name_f] but they’re both quite cute.

I think they’d even work as siblings too.

[name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] or [name_f]Roxanna[/name_f] are both lovely, though I like [name_f]Roxanna[/name_f] better than [name_f]Roxana[/name_f] and Perhaps better than [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] too.

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is beautiful and I think the nn [name_f]Bee[/name_f] is cute too as a pet name even if she goes by [name_f]Trixie[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] nn [name_f]Trixie[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Roxana[/name_f] best from the [name_f]Roxie[/name_f] options, but prefer [name_f]Trixie[/name_f]/[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] overall.

I prefer [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] nn [name_f]Trixie[/name_f].
[name_f]Roxanna[/name_f] is better than [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] mostly because I just think of the song.

Middle names I think It’s nice to use a family name but that’s up to you!

I think sweet short names would pair well
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]

Or something a little more funky
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Pia[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] Neeve
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lula[/name_f]

I prefer [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], but I also like [name_f]Roxana[/name_f]. I like the nickname [name_f]Trixie[/name_f] better than [name_f]Roxie[/name_f].

I’m a big fan of all of these names! I slightly prefer [name_f]Trixie[/name_f] to [name_f]Roxie[/name_f] because it feels livelier and spikier and makes me think of the “happy” meaning of [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], which I love.

I also really like all the Rox- names though. My favourite (which you don’t have on your list) is the [name_m]French[/name_m] spelling [name_f]Roxane[/name_f]. I think it looks a lot softer, more pared-back and more timeless, and it tones down the Chicago/Police associations too. My favourite on your list is probably [name_f]Roxana[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] to [name_f]Roxana[/name_f], but I prefer [name_f]Roxie[/name_f] to [name_f]Trixie[/name_f].

Definitely [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] .