trouble choosing my favorite

OK so I’ve narrowed down my list of boys names to four. But I still seem to have problems on all of them! So PLEASE, I would love your opinions on these names! [these are the names that I keep coming back to again and again]

[name]Noah[/name]- I’ve always loved this name to pieces. Since I was little. I love the easy going sound it has. I like that it is soft and cute but also strong and to the point at the same time. The populrity of a name doesnt usualy bother me, but this one is just getting so popular. And I feel like I’ve liked it so long it doesnt seem ‘fresh’ anymore. But still, it is a name I just keep coming back to!
[name]Isaac[/name]- [name]Love[/name] the meaning of this name more than anything. It just seems like a ‘happy’ name to me. But does anyone else think it sounds like your saying ‘im sick’? I guess I just dont feel like this name flows very well???
[name]Benjamin[/name]- [name]LOVE[/name] this lately! Cute name, cute nn. The only thing is my friends little brother was named Banjamin and every time I say the name I think of this whiney little boy. But I havent been in contact with this friend for years, so im thinking maybe, just maybe, the association would go away if i ever used this name?
[name]Levi[/name]- Cute, flowy, but strong. All the qualities I love. Could call him ‘[name]Vi[/name]’. But is it too trendy? I don’t like trendy at all.

All very, very Biblical names.
Personally, I prefer the name [name]Isaac[/name] out of all of them and I’ll tell you why.
[name]Noah[/name] - While it is a nice name, as you said, it doesn’t feel fresh anymore. Also, I’m personally not a fan of the [name]Noah[/name] and the Ark thing, but that’s personal.

[name]Benjamin[/name] - I do really like the name [name]Benjamin[/name], but whenever I hear it I think of pajamas and I don’t know why. I love the nickname [name]Ben[/name] though, as do you, and [name]Bennett[/name] could be a possible alternative.

[name]Levi[/name] - The first two things I think of are the jeans and [name]Levi[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]. I really liked the name before [name]Levi[/name] [name]Johnson[/name], but I could never bring myself to use it because of him, among other reasons.

I’d say the winner here is by far [name]Isaac[/name]. I think it is a strong name, and the letter I is so wonderful. Also, when I hear the name I think of the singer from The Fray, who has the most amazing voice, so definitely a positive connection with this name.
[name]Isaac[/name] is my choice. Good luck!

Thanks for your opinion! I think its really funny that [name]Benjamin[/name] reminds you of pajamas!I can understand that. Thanks though

These are all great names!

I love [name]Noah[/name], although I also think it is getting “trendy” popular. I love, love, love, [name]Isaac[/name] and never though of “I’m sick”

Here are some other thoughts:
[name]Clement[/name] ([name]Clem[/name])
[name]Elam[/name]/Elim
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Reuben[/name]
[name]Rufus[/name]
[name]Silas[/name] ([name]Sy[/name])
[name]Wesley[/name] ([name]Wes[/name])

[name]Noah[/name]- I [name]Love[/name] it, the only thing I don’t like is that it is so popular, but that is more of a personal preference, I still love it either way

[name]Isaac[/name]- I went to school with an [name]Isaac[/name]. He was an awesome trumpet player… I love the name. It isn’t so popular and it is simple.

[name]Benjamin[/name]- I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]… One of the reasons is because of the nickname [name]Ben[/name]… I think the association will go away. Especially since you haven’t talked to the friend in a while

[name]Levi[/name]- I hate to say it… It is becoming more and more popular

My favorites in order are:
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]

Thanks for the suggestions! I love [name]Micah[/name] and [name]Wesley[/name], but I have friends with those names. I had a blue stuffed dog named rufus when i was little. [name]Reuben[/name] is a lovely name but reminds me of the sandwhich :slight_smile: [name]Silas[/name] and [name]Clement[/name] are interesting, but maybe a little too dated for me? I really like Elim. Haha I am so picky, it is terrible! I think that’s why I keep coming back to these root names!

Thanks for your opinions!! I really do love [name]Benjamin[/name]! I love the one syllabul nn, I think it’s awesome!

[name]Benjamin[/name] is whiney to me too…don’t know why. [name]Isaac[/name] is good, doesn’t sound like I’m sick. [name]Noah[/name] doesn’t sound fresh anymore, don’t know why. [name]Levi[/name] is fantastic. Still not trendy here.

[name]Hi[/name], Savvy!

[name]Noah[/name] - I see [name]Noah[/name]'s appeal, really. It is soft and playful, yet handsome and meaningful. However, the name just doesn’t have any strong sounds to me! It seems to lack something for me. [name]Noah[/name] is a little boy forever in my mind…

[name]Isaac[/name] - [name]Isaac[/name] has all the strength that [name]Noah[/name] lacks. [name]Isaac[/name] is handsome and mature, regal and stately. [name]Isaac[/name] is a strong, burly man with a good head on his shoulders, strong morals, and fine character. However, whereas [name]Noah[/name] is a little boy, [name]Isaac[/name] is a grown man. The name almost feels like too much for a youngster…

[name]Benjamin[/name] - Well, I’m biased, as [name]Benjamin[/name] “[name]Ben[/name]” is my older brother’s name. [name]Benjamin[/name] is strong, sturdy, and classic, handsome and sophisticated, yet playful, curious, and confident. That’s a lot to accomplish in one name! [name]Benjamin[/name] - and [name]Ben[/name] - combine the stately manliness of [name]Isaac[/name] and the playful youth of [name]Noah[/name] perfectly in my opinion…

[name]Levi[/name] - I definitely don’t think [name]Levi[/name] is trendy! It has too much Biblical history to be trendy, but perhaps it will become more popular since becoming a celebaby name. [name]Levi[/name] is strong and handsome - with its harsh consonant sounds - but it still has a youthful, fun feel. I imagine a burly, rugged, handsome boy who likes to go fishing and work outside - he’s curious and intelligent, but he’s also skilled with his hands…

So, I guess my favorite is [name]Benjamin[/name], followed by [name]Isaac[/name]. In fact, I like [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Isaac[/name] as a combination and [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Isaac[/name] as siblings. [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Noah[/name] is lovely, too…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Isaac[/name] would be just perfect! My second favorite would be [name]Levi[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name].