Trouble with a boy name to complement Hayley!

Having the hardest time!!!
I have a daughter named [name_f]Hayley[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], and we are now expecting a son. We really like the name [name_m]Miller[/name_m], but are now having our hesitations. I wanted to pay homage to my dad ([name_m]JACK[/name_m]) by giving our son his name or a variation of it in the middle name. But honestly, [name_m]Miller[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] rings to me like [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Daniels[/name_m] and I feel it’s a little too "hard’ compared to our daughters name which I find quite hmmm… regal? We tossed around the idea of [name_m]Miller[/name_m] Jackston (can’t use [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] cause that’s my uncles last name and he’s a big part of our extended family) but still, I don’t love it. I thought [name_f]Hayley[/name_f] and [name_m]Miller[/name_m] standing alone were complementary… I’ve even tossed around the idea of adding a second middle name in there to soften it a bit but then it just ends up sounding like i was indecisive about a name! hahaha HELP!!!

Thanks!!! <3

Also, my dad’s middle name is Hermann…so THAT’S out of the question!

Maybe [name_m]Miller[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]? [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is often used as a nickname for [name_m]John[/name_m] and it is the English diminutive of [name_m]John[/name_m].

I’m sorry i think [name_f]Hayley[/name_f] and [name_m]Miller[/name_m] sound off together. And I can’t get past [name_m]Miller[/name_m] being a Beer.

Other suggestions:
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Landon[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Preston[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Tanner[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Tyler[/name_u]/[name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Skyler[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Travis[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Mitchell[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Ryder[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Chandler[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Brennan[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Coleman[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] “[name_m]Cole[/name_m]”
[name_m]Anderson[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] “[name_u]Andy[/name_u]”
[name_u]Carson[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Camden[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Brady[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Davis[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]”
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] “[name_u]Sully[/name_u]”

[name_m]Miller[/name_m] [name_m]Jacques[/name_m]? [name_m]Miller[/name_m] [name_m]Jacoby[/name_m] (jack-o-bee)?

[name_m]Miller[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] is a good suggestion

[name_m]Miller[/name_m] is a really lovely name and goes great with [name_f]Hayley[/name_f] - don’t worry about the middle too much, you’ve done the hard part in finding a first name that you love. [name_m]Miller[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] as it is would be fine

You could honour your father by letting him pick your son’s middle name perhaps?

These are all variants of [name_m]Jack[/name_m] with the same meaning – Jenkens, [name_m]Jennings[/name_m], [name_m]Jenson[/name_m], [name_m]Janson[/name_m] (these first four mean [name_m]John[/name_m]’s son/‘little [name_m]John[/name_m]’ which is very sweet considering this is an honor name), [name_m]Jax[/name_m], [name_m]Jock[/name_m], [name_m]Jake[/name_m]/[name_m]Jacob[/name_m]/Jacobsen, [name_u]James[/name_u], Jackman, [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m], [name_u]Jay[/name_u], [name_m]Jannick[/name_m], [name_m]Johan[/name_m], [name_u]Shane[/name_u], [name_u]Shawn[/name_u]/[name_m]Sean[/name_m], [name_m]Yannick[/name_m], [name_m]Zane[/name_m], [name_m]Ivan[/name_m], [name_m]Giovanni[/name_m], [name_m]Gianni[/name_m], [name_m]Jones[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_m]Ewan[/name_m], [name_m]Ian[/name_m], [name_m]Hans[/name_m], [name_m]Keon[/name_m], [name_m]Keoni[/name_m], Jono, [name_m]Joel[/name_m]

What about [name_m]Milo[/name_m] or [name_m]Miles[/name_m]? [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] are much softer and I feel go better with [name_f]Hayley[/name_f] than [name_m]Miller[/name_m] (though I do like [name_m]Miller[/name_m])