Truman Theodore?

What do you think of [name]Truman[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]? [name]Clive[/name] [name]Solomon[/name]? [name]Jarrard[/name] [name]Thayer[/name]?

[name]New[/name] person (hoping for a boy but don’t know yet) coming in [name]December[/name] and hubby and I have VERY different name styles :slight_smile:

[name]Truman[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] is handsome. Really a fantastic name. [name]Clive[/name] is ok, but I really don’t care for [name]Jarred[/name].

I really like [name]Clive[/name], but not paired up with [name]Solomon[/name]. [name]Both[/name] names are very serious sounding together. [name]Clive[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] is great!

I can’t get on board with [name]Truman[/name] as a first name.

I really like [name]Jarred[/name], but not with [name]Thayer[/name].

[name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Solomon[/name] are very handsome names. [name]Truman[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] sounds very presidential. I’m not keen on [name]Clive[/name] as it still feels very dated. [name]Jarrard[/name]- is like like [name]Gerard[/name] or [name]Jared[/name]? If I had to pick a favourite, it’d be [name]Truman[/name] [name]Theodore[/name], but if [name]Jarrard[/name] was spelt differently, I’d probably choose that.

If I was to play around with your names-

[name]Solomon[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Gerard[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Jared[/name] [name]Solomon[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Jarrard[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Clive[/name]

I totally agree with you charlieandperry1.

Thanks for the input - this is definitely the last person I’m making, so other than pets this is my last chance to find the “perfect” name! [name]Jarrard[/name] is a family name - like [name]Gerard[/name], not [name]Jared[/name]. I love [name]Theodore[/name] in the middle but our last name ends in “o”, so he can never be [name]Theo[/name]. I’m open to suggestions - building this list from scratch!

PS I have so enjoyed this site the past few days - what a fun group of people - name nerds!