Try-Out Names

See the results of this poll: Which do you like?

Respondents: 85 (This poll is closed)

• Audrey Imogen : 21 (10%)
  • Camila Rose : 30 (14%)
  • Isla Frances : 33 (16%)
  • Karina Joy : 14 (7%)
  • Nina Meredith : 11 (5%)
  • Phillipa Cate : 15 (7%)
  • Ruby Charlotte : 33 (16%)
  • Teresa Madeline : 11 (5%)
  • Vera Colette : 26 (13%)
  • Zoe Bella: 14 (7%)

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] - I love this combo, and I would love it the same too even if the names switched spaces. Both sound so sweet and are popular but not too common. It reminds me of S rosy-cheeked girl with curly hair.

[name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - I think it’s a bit simple but still beautiful. Although [name_f]Camila[/name_f] is becoming a bit too popular, I prefer [name_f]Camellia[/name_f]. However [name_f]Camellia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] seems very floral.

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] - Not my style, but interesting nonetheless. For Halloween she could be I, [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] for I, Frankenstein. :smiley:

[name_f]Karina[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] - Not really my style, again, but it’s still pretty.

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] - I love both of these names but have never thought of this combo, I love, love, love it!

[name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] [name_f]Cate[/name_f] - I think it may be a little too royal, and I would prefer the spellings [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] and [name_f]Kate[/name_f].

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] - Very cute, but both names are so common now.

[name_f]Teresa[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u], love, love!!! [name_f]Teresa[/name_f] is a new favourite for me and [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] is a long-standing favourite.

[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Vera[/name_f], but I’m not sure if [name_f]Colette[/name_f] matches the style or goes with it well.

[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Bella[/name_f] - Both names are a bit short and nickname-y sounding to go together, [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u], and [name_f]Teresa[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] are my favourites. I’m not sure about suggestions, but perhaps you’d like: [name_m]Augustine[/name_m], [name_f]Bianca[/name_f], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u], [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]

My favorite is definitely [name_f]Teresa[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], but I also find [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] very pretty; [name_f]Nina[/name_f] is so happy/“buoyant”, while [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] is sort of sweet, yet serious. The flow of [name_f]Teresa[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] has a more polished, grown-up sound but still very feminine. [name_f]Teresa[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] sounds like an older sister to [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]!

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Camila[/name_f]
[name_f]Teresa[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f].

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] - it’s so sweet! It has a pretty flow. It’s a lot less frilly than your other names, so would you really be happy with it in the long run?

[name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - When I look at this I feel like I should be looking at [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f]. I just don’t think the names work well together.

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] - reminds me of the person who made this name famous: [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_m]Fischer[/name_m]. It also bothers me that there is a silent “s” and a “c” that sounds like “s”… as well as an actual “s”. What about [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] or [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]?

[name_f]Karina[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] - I don’t like [name_f]Karina[/name_f], only [name_f]Carina[/name_f]. [name_f]Carina[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] seems nice buy I’d prefer a middle that sounded more latin.

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] - [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] is such a wonderful name. It looks nice on the page with [name_f]Nina[/name_f]. [name_f]Nina[/name_f] is an easy name to like and to wear.

[name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] [name_f]Cate[/name_f] - I really like it, but it looks and sounds like a tribute to the Middletons!

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] - pretty

[name_f]Teresa[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] - very lovely! I think [name_f]Teresa[/name_f] is underused and it looks great with [name_f]Madeline[/name_f].

[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] - honestly I can’t stop seeing “raclette” which is a popular [name_m]French[/name_m] dish that my family makes every [name_m]NYE[/name_m]. But that’s probably just me, I do like these names a lot.

[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Bella[/name_f] - I don’t like the flow. Out loud, “[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Bella[/name_f]” sounds unfamiliar, almost pharmaceutical/medical.

Suggestions:
[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Carina[/name_f] [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f]
[name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]

I love the name [name_f]Camila[/name_f]. I would totally use it if it weren’t for my surname and the fact that my close friend is naming her baby girl [name_f]Mila[/name_f].

I picked [name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f].

Thanks for the comments everyone! Keep them coming!

I love a lot of these! My faves are probably [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_f]Karina[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_f]Cate[/name_f], [name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]…haha I guess I like all of them.

From my fave to least fave:

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]
[name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] [name_f]Cate[/name_f]
[name_f]Teresa[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Karina[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]