Trying my hand at name graphics

Throwing my hat in the ring to offer to make graphics for names (I used to have an IG account that was just me posting these and I miss it). I can include meaning and origin if you wish, or not if not, and I can either use a theme that reflects the name’s meaning or if there’s something you particularly enjoy (I like bird themes for example) let me know and I’ll make something with that theme, just let me know any preferences. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hi, could you do [name_f]Rosalyn[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]? I love pastel colours and flowers, so I’d love a theme like that. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Katherina [name_f]Danielle[/name_f]? [name_f]Katherina[/name_f] means “pure” and [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] means “God is my judge”. I don’t like bright colors but I love soft ones.

1 Like

Milan [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] if you don’t mind! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Charlie [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f], please!

1 Like

@BronwynParry1 Done!

2 Likes

That’s gorgeous, thank you!

1 Like

this is so sweet of you! I’d love to see what you come up with for [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f]! :blush: ([name_f]Elanor[/name_f] means sun-star, if that helps! you don’t have to add meanings - just to help with ideas!)

I usually like nature or literary themed things, though you can just use whatever you think fits best :relaxed: please & thank you!!

1 Like

@Sophie_sawriter Done!

1 Like

I’d love something for [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f], meaning “noble and hardworking one!”

1 Like

could you do [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], please :heartpulse:

1 Like

I love this! I’d love to see what you have for [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]?

1 Like

How cool! Would you mind doing [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u], please?

This is a cool idea! Could I have [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] please? It means good fortunate basically.

This is so cool! Would you please do [name_m]Nilo[/name_m] [name_m]Theseus[/name_m]?

@the_common_fool Done!

2 Likes

@emmaleegrace Done!

1 Like

how awesome!! could you do [name_f]Lucette[/name_f] Stargazer? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@regionlatbest Done!

1 Like

@almostactually Done!

2 Likes