Trying out a poll, would love your opinions!

Which of these names do you like best?

• Winifred [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]
  • Lyra [name_f]Maire[/name_f]
  • Runa [name_u]Solace[/name_u]
  • Clara [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f]
  • Síofra [name_u]Silver[/name_u]
  • Síofra [name_u]Frost[/name_u]
  • Hero Síofra
  • Frances [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
  • Daphne [name_f]October[/name_f]
  • Opal [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f]
  • Mirabel [name_f]October[/name_f]
  • Nimue [name_u]Silver[/name_u]
  • Verity Pumpkin
  • Clara [name_f]Lullaby[/name_f]

0 voters

Which combo(s)?

• Frances [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f]
  • Eva [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] and [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f]
  • Frances [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
  • Frances [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f]
  • Other (please comment)

0 voters

I’d love any feedback on these! I know some are GP so please offer feedback based on how well they work in the combo rather than how wearable they are, since I’m not looking to name children right now. Thanks!!

I am really loving [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f]! [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f] is so unique and adds an edge to classic [name_f]Clara[/name_f].
[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] is gorgeous.

And I really like [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] & [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f], too. (Still prefer [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f] to [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f], though.)

1 Like

I looove [name_f]Nimue[/name_f] [name_u]Silver[/name_u], [name_f]Siofra[/name_f] [name_u]Frost[/name_u], [name_u]Hero[/name_u] [name_f]Siofra[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f], [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f], and [name_f]Verity[/name_f] Pumpkin! [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is also lovely!!

1 Like

These are all so gorgeous! I love Síofra [name_u]Frost[/name_u], [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]October[/name_f], but picking a top 3 was tough. You have a great knack for pairing a classic name with a spunkier middle.

1 Like

I will forever be in love with your [name_f]Runa[/name_f] [name_u]Solace[/name_u]. I simply cannot sing my praises for it enough!

1 Like

Opal [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] is beautiful! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the flow and feel.
[name_u]Hero[/name_u] [name_f]Siofra[/name_f] is intriguing and lovely, [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f] is such a mix of bold and classic and [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] [name_f]October[/name_f] is beautiful

I like the pair [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f]

1 Like

Thank you everyone!!

I’m in love with [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]!

1 Like

i love [name_f]Runa[/name_f] [name_u]Solace[/name_u] because [name_u]Solace[/name_u] is lovely, but there are some other lovely combos in there just i found some a bit too much of a mouthful

1 Like