Trying out some new combos. Opinions?

Hello all! I’m interested in Namberry’s opinions on some new combos.

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_f]Astera[/name_f] [name_u]Fifer[/name_u]
Astrantia [name_f]Belle[/name_f]

Astrantia (uh-stran-shuh) is a GP and I recognize that many NB users will not care for the name. For that combo specifically, I’m more interested in feedback on how the name flows, whether or not the names fit stylistically, etc. For the other two combos, any comments are useful.

Thanks in advance for all feedback!

I love them all!! Particularly [name_f]Astera[/name_f] [name_u]Fifer[/name_u], [name_f]Astera[/name_f] is perfectly beautiful and [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] is so spunky and fun.
I actually like the sound of Astrantia, I don’t know anything about the name itself (may I ask where you discovered it?) but the flow of Astrantia [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is lovely. I like the relatively simple [name_f]Belle[/name_f] after a more extravagant first name.
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] is also a wonderful name. [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is so elegant and gorgeous, [name_u]Scout[/name_u] again is a more energetic and fun middle name, making a great contrasting yet complimentary combo.

Overall, I think they are all great names I combos. I really like ever single one!

I’m glad you like the combos! Astrantia is a flower name, and I was happy when I discovered it (accidentally) while looking at a list of flower’s names, even though I don’t know anything about the flower itself (except that it’s pretty, haha). Thanks so much for your feedback!

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] is so gorgeous. [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is such a beautiful first name with lovely imagery and I love [name_u]Scout[/name_u] as a middle name, it’s so cute! The combo together is simply lovely, although I would probably prefer a longer more feminine middle name with [name_f]Luna[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Astra[/name_f] or [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], but I’m not big on [name_f]Astera[/name_f]. I love [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] though. [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] would be far more spunky!

Astrantia [name_f]Belle[/name_f] - Astrantia appears made up imo, but the combo is lovely. It feels very feminine and flowy :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback! [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] was ruined for me, but I can still appreciate in in another person’s combo… [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] is so cute!
I’m glad you like the other combos!

They all flow well! [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] is adorable.

Thank you!

In love the second two, but for some reason I find [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] a little bit abrupt as a combo, although the vibe each name gives off is very cute

I’m glad you like the second two! I’ve got a bit of a bad habit where imagery tends to heavily outweigh flow, but I see what you mean by [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] seeming abrupt. Thanks for your feedback!