trying to combine family names for daughter

My middle name is [name]Anne[/name] and my late mother’s middle name is [name]Lee[/name]. We also like [name]Claire[/name] or [name]Clara[/name], [name]Cora[/name] , or [name]Coraline[/name]. We would want her to be called one of the “C” names and the middle nm would be the combination name. Please help!

I love the names [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Cora[/name]. And to combine [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Lee[/name], [name]Annalee[/name] or [name]Annalie[/name] is the best option (and it’s very pretty).

[name]Claire[/name] [name]Annalee[/name]
[name]Cora[/name] [name]Annalie[/name] (I love [name]Cora[/name], but I’m not sure how well this flows)

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Claire[/name] [name]Leann[/name] / [name]LeAnn[/name]

I like the suggestion of [name]Annalise[/name] as an [name]Anna[/name]/[name]Lee[/name] combination. [name]Maye[/name] [name]Annie[/name] too?

I love the idea of [name]Clara[/name] [name]Annalie[/name]/[name]Annalee[/name]! I knew an [name]Annalee[/name], and she was really cool. I think [name]Clara[/name] [name]Annalee[/name] is really pretty.

I dunno if this would honor your family names well enough, but have you thought of [name]Liane[/name]? Pronounced lee-AHN. I think it’s just gorgeous, and it has the [name]Lee[/name] and [name]Anne[/name] aspects to it. I think [name]Clara[/name] [name]Liane[/name] is just darling. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Thank You all for your suggestions. I really do love [name]Clara[/name] [name]Liane[/name]. I have not thought of that:-) I also love [name]Clara[/name] [name]Annalee[/name]. We will have to keep thinking about it…

I love

[name]Coraline[/name] [name]Liana[/name]
[name]Claire[/name] [name]Annalie[/name]
[name]Cora[/name] [name]Annalise[/name]