Trying to compile a boy name list?!?

I am trying to compile a list of boy names for future naming possibilities. Right now i am in love with the classic/traditional uncommon. Names that may have been popular 50 years ago, but are not so much popular now a days. I also love the names that were uncommon in 1930, and are still uncommon. One girl example, is [name]Rose[/name] as a first name. Or [name]Felicity[/name], [name]Jemima[/name]. As you can see, i have problem with boy names… [name]Jace[/name] is a possibility, but its not so much uncommon classic, or [name]Henry[/name], but its too popular. So suggestions of classic/traditional uncommon boy names. Thanks!

Also, I do not want the names to be “old man” names… uncommon, traditional/classic but not TOO old sounding!

[name]Luke[/name]- It’s strong, classic, and not too popular.
[name]Theodore[/name]- Yes, it sounds a little old, but [name]Theo[/name] is such a cute nickname :slight_smile:
[name]Franklin[/name]- [name]Just[/name] don’t call him frank… I think of hotdogs
[name]Raphael[/name]- Amazing archangel name that’s uncommon and just beautiful
[name]Peter[/name]- Ultimate classic. Super cute :slight_smile: I think of a little blond blue eyed boy