Trying to finalize twin girls names.

See the results of this poll: Ramona and…

Respondents: 56 (This poll is closed)

• Scarlett : 7 (13%)
  • Margo : 12 (21%)
  • Felicity : 12 (21%)
  • Phoebe : 20 (36%)
  • Giselle: 5 (9%)

So difficult to choose between [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], both our absolutely perfect with [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]!

Those were the two I was choosing between as well, but went with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f].

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Coraline[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

Maybe you could work it so you get to use 4 of these names:
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
etc.

You are my first verbal vote for [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] :slight_smile: I adore the sound of [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] together but it isn’t on the top of my husbands list anymore, and neither is [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] unfortunately. I’m so easy with names and hes the one who cant make up his mind haha. you would think he was the one who was 8 months pregnant with twins! :wink:

His vote is now for [name_f]Margo[/name_f] and/or [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] ( He thinks I will drop [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] and go for both of them but hes only getting one)

I think [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] & [name_f]Margo[/name_f] fit really good together, so I’d go with [name_f]Margo[/name_f]

I voted for [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]. [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] are sweet twin names:)

Wow looks like [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is the top choice here! I will say I [name_u]Love[/name_u] the sound of [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] more and more as i keep saying and typing it. MY husband loved it when I first told him someone here suggested it, but now he likes [name_f]Margo[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] more then [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f].

Thank you for your middle name suggestions, I really don’t have a naming style but I think you somehow understand it. I love [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] and really love [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], NAF of [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

but I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] ([name_f]Lark[/name_f] is actually a family name and all my boys have a family middle name)
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] I [name_f]ADORE[/name_f] !!!

I didn’t have a single middle name for [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] yet and now i have 3 :slight_smile: thank you

Thank you :slight_smile:
I’m loving it more and more as i keep seeing/ typing/ saying it. They sound like the cutest little pair.

I couldn’t choose between [name_f]Margo[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]. Both are great with [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], spunky and cute! [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] feel too frilly and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] for me doesn’t really hold its own next to [name_f]Ramona[/name_f].

This is getting harder and harder, [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is my top choice but I do love [name_f]Margo[/name_f] too! [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] was so easy for me to decide on, I love that you said spunky and cute to describe the names, I wanted spunky and cute but strong names.

Thanks for the input on [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Giselle[/name_f], I do agree that they are frilly and that really isn’t our style, I think my husband really likes [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] but I would but [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] in a group with [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f] (was my favorite name and he HATES it) so I think he may have just watched the tv show one too many times :slight_smile:

I do love the sound of [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] together but I think you are right, [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] just seems more bold and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] seems soft and southern to me. I always worry the names I choose would be better suited for our children if we lived somewhere different.

I think [name_f]Pheobe[/name_f] and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] are both strong names and they are not terribly popular but also not weird. I love [name_f]Margo[/name_f] but is it on the same level as [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]?

My favorite pair is [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] and [name_f]Margo[/name_f].

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] lark is AMAZING.
What about [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] and [name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]?