Trying to Find the Perfect Name for Him! (With Pictures)

So there’s this character I have…he’s 14 (at the start of the series), blonde, with brown eyes. Words to describe him would be kind, happy, loyal, romantic, trusting, honest, friendly, carefree, enduring, positive, accepting, stuff along those lines!!

Here are my ideas/inspiration: which one(s) fit him, if any? And any other suggestions you have welcomed!!
[name_m]Cassian[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Castiel[/name_m]
[name_m]Lysander[/name_m]
[name_u]Leander[/name_u]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u]
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
[name_m]Cyprian[/name_m]
[name_m]Cassander[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyril[/name_m]
[name_m]Emrys[/name_m]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_u]Valentine[/name_u]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

this guy is my inspo for him (I do not own any of these pictures! [name_m]Just[/name_m] found them on pinterest.)

TIA!!! :blush: :heart:

I think [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] works the best!

1 Like

i think either Kit or Gabriel fit him the best!!

1 Like

[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] seems perfect!

1 Like

Totally a [name_u]Carter[/name_u].

1 Like

Seconding (thirding?) [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u], and also [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]!

1 Like

For me, these for him most:
[name_m]Cassian[/name_m], [name_u]Leander[/name_u], [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u], [name_m]Cyprian[/name_m], [name_m]Cassander[/name_m], [name_m]Evander[/name_m], [name_u]Kit[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and if I had to choose one: [name_u]Kit[/name_u].

Other ideas would be [name_u]Remy[/name_u], [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] and [name_u]Toby[/name_u] but you’ve already got the best ones IMO!

2 Likes

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] “Theo/Teddy”

1 Like

I like [name_u]Tristan[/name_u].

One thing to consider is who his parents are. If they are older then they would probably be more likely to pick a traditional name like [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].

1 Like

His name is definitely [name_u]Kit[/name_u].