Ttc 2016

Hello all!

My husband and I are currently TTC, but with 1 cycle left in 2015, I decided I’d hop over here. We’ve been trying for about 4 months, and feeling hopeful for [name_u]December[/name_u]. If not, then we’ll be starting right away in [name_u]January[/name_u]! :slight_smile:

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone.
I’m coming over from the 2015 board. I got pregnant in [name_f]October[/name_f], but was diagnosed a week ago with a missed miscarriage. I’m guessing it will be Feb before I can try again.

@shalexis- that’s exciting you are starting so soon :slight_smile:

@lainy, @thefuturemrsb, @lilhan I’m so sorry to hear that it’s been such a tough year for you all. Here’s to a happy and fruitful 2016!

I doubt we’ll be TTC until much later in the year because my daughter’s still little, but I always wanted a small age gap between children (well, between #1 and 2 at least… I’ll have to reassess after that!) so I am hoping to get pregnant again sometime in 2016. Hoping it’s OK to join here despite not having a concrete plan?

When we start trying depends on how quickly my cycles start up again when I reduce breastfeeding (still ebf on demand at the moment), but I’d ideally like to start when she’s 9-12 months, so summer-autumn 2016.

Best of luck to all of you starting in the [name_m]New[/name_m] Year!

Hubs was extended on his time away so now instead of summer we’ll be TTC in the fall once he’s back.
I’m kind of bummed. If we started trying as soon as he got home we’d be moving cross country while I’d be 8-9 months pregnant which I’m not liking the idea of.

Same here! This is our 4th try and if we don’t succeed, I’ll be joining you guys here in [name_u]January[/name_u]!

Well I thought I’d mosey on over and say hi :slight_smile:
With one cycle left in 2015 and 2016 drawing ever closer it’s looking exceedingly doubtful that we’ll get our little [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] miracle over here. Pretty sure my ovulation fell at the same time a health scare for my OH which put a bit of a scupper in the BDing plans. There’s still a very slim margin I suppose but I’m not feeling so hopeful. Fingers crossed for 2016!

Hello all!

I am unfortunately joining you over here, as my first pregnancy has ended in a miscarriage at 7 weeks. We’re hoping to start trying again in [name_u]January[/name_u] once we’ve recovered from this loss. Looking forward to getting to know you all, and hoping to see lots of BFPs in the new year!

@jessblond - Oh! I’m so, so very sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Ok, I guess it’s time I come over here from the 2015 thread since it pretty much seems to have ended. I was planning on going right to the TTC 6+ months forum, but I don’t think I’m quite ready yet. DH and I have been trying for a year now. We started 2015 with such promise and are ending it feeling pretty deflated (well, I am at least). Trying to keep my head up though! I believe I’m in my LP now, but I’ve had a very weird cycle and suspect that I may be having an anovulatory month. We’ll see, I guess.

Hey everybody. I’m with y’all in the new year. My partner and I winged it this past cycle after talking with our midwife, but as it was my first time charting and I was using a basal thermometer with dying batteries, I might have miscalculated my fertile days. At least, I think that’s what happened - otherwise, maybe we were briefly pregnant and it just didn’t stick - which, yikes, makes me anxious just thinking about it. As much as we wanted the entire box of pregnancy tests to be wrong this month, I’m grateful for the break in pre-conception jitters. I have finals this week, and holiday/family stuff after that, and then two glorious weeks off to think about what comes next. We were originally planning to try in [name_u]March[/name_u], but then went for it in [name_u]November[/name_u] like I said; I think now that we’ve calmed down from our empowering talk with our midwife, we’ll naturally settle down to our original plan for [name_u]March[/name_u]. All that being said, if I wind up pregnant in [name_u]January[/name_u] or [name_f]February[/name_f], we’ll be thrilled. What difference does a couple months make, in the grand scheme of things? I’m happy to join you all and wishing everyone the best in 2016!

@jessblonde so so sorry to hear of your loss. Wishing you and your OH a restful recovery.

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] everyone! I really can’t believe 2016 is almost here - I am excited and nervous about trying, waiting, hoping, etc. I’m so sorry to hear about your miscarriage @jessblonde, if you ever need to talk feel free to pm me.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]!

My husband and I will also be TTC in 2016. Our first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage at the end of [name_f]September[/name_f], so we took some time off to reassess. I think we are finally starting to feel hopeful and excited to try again!

• A

I don’t remember if I said anything or not on this thread; Hubs was extended so now we have to wait until later summer/early fall. I’m entirely too antsy to start after waiting this long.

I have a stupid question what is a TTC?

PLease someone tell me. I would really like to know.

Lokibean is a troll- has a couple of threads going at the moment with different stories.

Lol has one still nameless child and giving birth to another in [name_f]February[/name_f]. He or she may deserve some sort of “worst troll ever/of 2015/ in the past month” award.

Hello! My husband and I are TTC sometime in [name_u]January[/name_u]/[name_f]February[/name_f]. We had originally decided late 2016 because we wanted to make sure we had enough saved but honestly neither one of us can wait anymore ! I’m excited to finally be able to join a TTC thread.

orchid_lover- Pretty sure there’s a child due in [name_u]January[/name_u] too! Haha

morgantaylore- [name_f]Welcome[/name_f]!

Oh dear we’ve acquired a troll have we? Such fun :confused:

@a_van and @morgantaylore - welcome to the party!

Got the go ahead from the MD to start trying whenever we feel ready. I’m happy he’s on board with what seems to be the newer school of thought that there is no reason to wait any number of cycles before TTC again. I haven’t ovulated yet this month, OPKs are solidly negative and my temps are still low (the last two days have been below 36C) and no fertile CM yet - who knows if I’ll even ovulate this month…I’m prepared for it to take a cycle for my body to figure itself out again but I want it get back at TTC!