Ttc 2021 šŸ˜

Nope, not here! I had my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine at the beginning of [name_f]April[/name_f] and it didnā€™t seem to have any affect on my cycle.

1 Like

Not TTC but I had the Pfizer vaccine on [name_u]June[/name_u] 9, my period was due [name_u]June[/name_u] 11 and it still isnā€™t here! So approx 2 weeks late so far!

Ugh thatā€™s frustrating!!

Thatā€™s hopeful! I got it two days before I was supposed to ovulate (ovulation set for today), but my OPKā€™s havenā€™t been showing much. Weā€™ll see I guess!

Weā€™re also in the tww with AF due the first couple days of [name_u]July[/name_u]. Weā€™re hoping that ttc during a really relaxing vacation this month is exactly what we needed :crossed_fingers:t2:

Iā€™m new to the forums, in our 6th month ttc with our first, and had a hell of time just trying to get married in 2020. So send us all the positivity and patience you can. We need some good luck in general :wink:

3 Likes

@Ms93 oh man, I feel your pain, I saw what my sis and bro-in-law went through to get married last year :grimacing:

A relaxing vacation sounds like the perfect thing - hope this is your month! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Bfn on an early detection test this morning at 11dpo with AF due [name_m]Friday[/name_m]. Iā€™m shocked at how disappointed I feel when I was so nervous to test! (I had a mc in March). I guess Iā€™m more ready to be pregnant again than I thought!

4 Likes

Sorry about your bfn @sabrielschild , no matter how much I think ā€œIā€™m ok with this, I donā€™t really want to be pregnant this month anyway,ā€ I ALWAYS have a twinge of disappointment haha. Years of secondary infertility and a mc may have scarred me a little bit! Hoping you get your bfp soon!

Well the vaccine only put me back a few days (so far). [name_f]My[/name_f] ovulation is typically very consistently day 14 and this month I ovulated on 16 (also could be Iā€™m still regulating after stopping breastfeeding). Interested to see if AF will come on time or late.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] everyone is doing well and getting lots of BFPs!

1 Like

Entering my fertile window shortly, which Iā€™m not as excited about as previously months. Though, I treated myself (well, us, haha) to some new bedside tables after last months negative, and Iā€™ve been eyeing off a new washing machine and dryer since forever (we are currently dryer-less and itā€™s winter here, sick of my living room having washing hung up all over the place), so maybe Iā€™ll treat myself to those if itā€™s negative again :joy: something to look forward to I guess :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™m on my second Paragard, getting it out in 2 weeks! Conceived on the first try last time.

3 Likes

Hello! [name_m]Just[/name_m] checking inā€¦ how is everyone?

Iā€™m about to enter my fertile window and Iā€™m trying to decide whether I do another month of pre-TTC OPKs to try and confirm exactly what day OD is for me (I have a pretty regular cycle of 27-28 days most months).

In other news, SO finally has some job opportunities that could lead to our long-awaited relocation. Moving = settling down and starting a family, so if he gets one of these jobs in the next 4-6 weeks, we will almost definitely be able to start TTC before the end of the year! :grimacing::crossed_fingers:

Good luck to everyone in the TWW, or those about to be! :sparkles:

2 Likes

I thought Iā€™d just copy and paste my paragraph over from the miscarriage thread. Sadly, I miscarried in June, not long after I decided to take a bit of a break from nameberry. I felt like something was off because I had bad mood swingsā€¦ Baby was our much longed for third but sadly wasnā€™t meant to be.
I also ended up in A &E. Itā€™s a long story though and donā€™t quite feel ready to share the details. It was an early miscarriage.
I am physically ok now. Unfortunately and understandably, the experience has messed with my morale and therefore have felt low.

But this week I have been feeling a lot better in myself and I am also about to enter my fertile window? ( Although I say this speculatively) because the miscarriage may have disrupted my cycle somewhat. Instinctively I do feel like I may be about to ovulate based on the signs my body is giving me.

Oddly enough my sister and I miscarried in the same month too! And secondly, I had dreams that both my sister and I were pregnant. :flushed:

Iā€™m sorry to have come back with bad news but I am a glass half full sort of person so Iā€™m looking forward to just getting back on it. After my first miscarriage before Z, we concieved the next month with him.
I wanted to also come back before August, given what has happened and the fact that I do really like this community.

I havenā€™t kept too much up to date with whatā€™s been said but Iā€™m going to read back now.

Sorry if this post was depressing. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@Jesabel @minxtruck sounds like we are about to enter the fertile period. Sorry if I have missed anyone!
I too am not feeling too optimistic as previous monthā€™s but certainly feel semi ok to try.

Great news about your partner having the possible job opportunities. Iā€™m glad things are working out well for you.
@moonkai thatā€™s good that it didnā€™t affect your fertility. Am I right in saying itā€™s copper coil? Which I think is perhaps far better than the hormonal ones in that sense. So it probably makes sense you clicked straight away after removal. Good luck!
@sabrielschild I am sorry for your BFN. [name_m]Will[/name_m] you be entering fertile window at the end of the month? I am also really sorry to hear about your miscarriage in [name_u]March[/name_u].

@meyera4 and @Ms93 how are you both doing?

1 Like

@anon25197097 Thanks :innocent: I have a pretty short cycle of about 25 days so my next ovulation day should be around about [name_u]July[/name_u] 12. Trying to stay positive! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I had Moderna and was also 2 weeks late, threw a bit of a wrench into our TTC plans, but I should ovulate on July 8 - my app tells me that we should start tomorrow, so weā€™ll see what happens, I guess? This is the first month of actual trying, so Iā€™m not anticipating anything to happen, but I can hope at least! :crossed_fingers:t3:

@Artemis31 Yup, copper. Iā€™m 7 years older now so I doubt Iā€™ll get that lucky again or maybe even at all, but weā€™ll see!

The very best of luck.

Been a Nameberry member for many, many years.

I expect, well letā€™s say hope not to expect my period to start [name_m]Saturday[/name_m] morning. Now I am trying to wait as long as possible to start testing.

Best wishes to all!

5 Likes

Excited for you, @cleaver! I remember you posting last year about whether COVID was worth postponing for, so I assume thatā€™s what you wound up doing. Nice to see you getting started nowā€¦ Always good to see fellow July-Sept 2017 buddies around!

It is fun to see people from previous groups sync up again.

We held off for a variety of reasons.

I scanned the previous messages but are posters trying to become first time moms or already have children?

1 Like