Ttc 2021 šŸ˜

Did anyone here get an implantation dip when they got a BFP? If you did, had you seen one on your chart before, or was it the first time you had one?

1 Like

Thinking of you all :purple_heart:

2 Likes

So although I said I wouldnā€™t test til AF was due, I did do an easy@home hcg test this morning. AF could be due tomorrow or in 4 or so days, depending on what my cycle feels like doing this month :roll_eyes:

The test was negative, but I have been feeling nauseous all week (kind of like when youā€™re motion sick) but the nausea goes away when I eat. Also, my right nipple is SO sore today. It feels like when you have a really painful bruise - I just have to brush it and itā€™s agony. DH also thinks my boobs look bigger today, but that might just be wishful thinking on his part :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I guess Iā€™ll just have to wait a few more days and see if AF appears! :thinking:

1 Like

Out of 5 pregnancies I charted for 3 of them and saw an implantation dip in two. Itā€™s actually a really cool looking chart! If these workā€¦. The [name_u]March[/name_u] one had the subtle dip and was what they call triphasic if I recall correctly. I need to brush up on my temp charting!! The [name_u]February[/name_u] one had a drastic dip clearly!!

I think we are cycle twins haha Iā€™m on CD2 right now!
Hoping that he makes it home with good timing this month, his schedule keeps changing, we might not get a chance to try til [name_u]November[/name_u] now.

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Wow, thatā€™s so interesting, thanks @Kibby. Itā€™s reassuring to know at least someone has had a luteal dip become a BFP!

I havenā€™t had a luteal dip in the four cycles I charted pre-TTC, but I had a pretty significant dip yesterday at 8DPO. Looking at this study, they can appear on pregnancy and non-pregnancy charts, but theyā€™re 79.8% more likely to be pregnancy charts.

So, no guarantees but at least it gives me some hope for the rest of the TWW! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Iā€™m crossing my fingers for you!!! That looks promising! I hope itā€™s an implantation dip. Did you notice any other possible indicators?? Implantation for me has always come with a 2 day long lower back ache! I had one from 5-7dpo in that [name_u]March[/name_u] chart, and you can see my positive test on 8dpo!! Which was crazy. I never test that early, and generally donā€™t recommend it, but I just knew, you know??

1 Like

Thanks @Kibby! I canā€™t believe you got your BFP at 8dpo, thatā€™s incredible. So many women just seem to know when theyā€™re pregnant, arenā€™t our bodies/minds amazing? :star_struck:

Iā€™ve had a few things which can be early pregnancy symptoms, and are out of the norm for me generally or at this time of the month (cramping, vivid dreams, fatigue). And none of the pre-AF symptoms (bloating, swollen breasts, spots around my jawline)ā€¦ YET!

But nothing conclusive enough that Iā€™d be like ā€œomg, Iā€™m definitely pregnant!ā€ :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m 10dpo today, and AF would be due in 3-4 days normally, so probably still a bit early to test. Sigh!

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for you! Have you given in and tested yet?

CD 15 here and my OPKs are getting stronger, so hopefully a positive OPK is coming soon! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@kibby Yes, we must be cycle Cysters haha!! Hoping your schedules align and you all can try before [name_u]November[/name_u] - that must be difficult and frustrating!

@minxtruck Iā€™m so excited to know if you tested! It sounds super promising!

@jesabel hope you get your positive OPK soon!

2 Likes

Last cycle I didnā€™t get any reaction at all from the OPKs (think it might have been anovulatory which is not uncommon for me :confused:) but! I just got a faint line today! I know that it doesnā€™t mean anything to get faint lines with an OPK - itā€™s either positive or negative. But I still let myself get excited anyway lol! So letā€™s hope it continues to get stronger and it isnā€™t just the universe baiting me :sweat_smile:

Good luck to everybody! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you get your positive OPK soon @Jesabel. And @minxtruck - my fingers are crossed for when you testšŸ¤ž!

3 Likes

Thanks @meyera4 and @Archer27! [name_m]Just[/name_m] got my positive OPK on the night of CD16, was getting worried there for a sec!
@Archer27 [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you get your positive opk soon too! Fingers crossed for all of us trying this cycle.

2 Likes

So AF was due yesterday - no show. Took an easy@home strip test this morning and got a faint but definite line! Cautiously optimistic but apprehensive after a mmc in [name_u]March[/name_u]. Going to get a digital test to do tomorrow morning :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Congratulations @sabrielschild wishing you the best as time proceeds!

@Archer27 during this emotional process we hold on to any positive steps and hope we can.

3 Likes

Congratulations @sabrielschild, canā€™t wait to hear how your digital test goes!

@Jesabel @meyera4 @Archer27 - AF arrived today, so Iā€™m out for this cycle unfortunately. Hereā€™s hoping [name_u]September[/name_u] is our month :crossed_fingers:t2:

Good luck to everyone in their fertile window or TWW at the moment. Sending baby dust to you all! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Gah I was so hopeful you had an implantation dip. All the luck next cycle!

1 Like

Haha me too!! Thanks @Kibby :sparkling_heart: It was our first cycle, so canā€™t be too disappointed, but it still sucks seeing AF show up.

Howā€™s your SOs schedule looking? [name_u]Will[/name_u] you have another chance to try before [name_u]November[/name_u]?

1 Like

He will be home from this [name_m]Saturday[/name_m] through next Thursday!!! Literally right over that fertile window!! Iā€™m feeling super confident and happy but trying to not get too excited either haha

4 Likes