Ttc 2021 😍

You’re all so kind, thank you, I really appreciate it :sparkling_heart:

Really sorry to hear this. Really hope you are doing ok.
And I totally empathise with you, having had a straightforward first pregnancy too.
Hopefully next month will be our months.

1 Like

So sorry to hear :heart::heart:

1 Like

Sad to see you back @sabrielschild, but also welcoming you here again with open arms and lots of good vibes for a sticky bean soon! :heartpulse:

@Artemis31 Keeping my fingers crossed for you during your TWW and I hope those PMT symptoms stay away. :sparkles:

I’m CD8 today and about to enter my fertile window. [name_u]Will[/name_u] start OPKs and BD on [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]. It’s only Cycle 2 for us, so I’m not holding my breath, but it would be nice to get a BFP this month as baby’s due date would be my mum’s birthday (and two days after SOs mum’s birthday). :pray:

We’re still not having any serious naming conversations. I refuse to think about anything other than [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] for a boy :joy: and I think [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_u]Honor[/name_u] will be strong contenders if we have a girl (I know SO likes both).

4 Likes

[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] is really nice for a boy. I have an [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and I always liked the idea of [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] from [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. But that was another nickname that didn’t catch on. :joy:
Fingers crossed for you this month :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@minxtruck “I refuse to think of anything other than [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] for a boiy” made me laugh. [name_m]Just[/name_m] believe that into existence! I love it!

I’m a bit bummed because I’m in my fertile window right now and DH has some health issues going on (nothing serious) that are preventing us from BDing. I was really hoping [name_u]September[/name_u] would be our month (lots of personal reasons why), but it looks like we won’t even get the chance to try. Sigh…oh well. Looking forward to [name_u]October[/name_u]!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] to all those in their fertile window or TWW!

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for everyone who needs fingers crossing rn! :crossed_fingers:

Really sorry to hear that! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] your DH feels better soon. We’re going through something similar - I just had my second vaccine, and of course the ensuing 48hr fever had to be right in the middle of my fertile window! Really messed everything up - and we were also hoping this month was it for us. It sucks that you’re out for [name_u]September[/name_u] but I hope [name_u]October[/name_u] brings better news!

1 Like

Well, looks like I get to toss my hat in here! It feels so surreal to even be joining another TTC group…I’ve been in, what, almost a handful now? Ha.

To those who don’t know me, I’ve been a member here for a few years. I’ve been married for 6 years with a son who is 19MO and two miscarriages. This is much, much sooner than I had anticipated TTC again for several reasons. We do have a few financial and personal goals to meet before we’d ideally have another baby. However, we feel like this is the year to start that journey again. I’ve been on the pill since my son was born and switched to an estrogen-based one. It’s been HORRIBLE so I will finish up this month’s and be done. We may use protection at first so I can see/when I ovulate and go by that.

I’m hopeful it won’t take as much time as it did with our son. One thing we have tentatively agreed on is that we don’t want to pursue fertility treatments this time. PCOS is rough and nothing seemed to help much anyway. I have an existing child that I need to care for through everything so I am taking that into consideration.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] wow though…TTC again (soon)!

13 Likes

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] @namergirl3! Also hoping that this time round isn’t as lengthy and that your stay here is short!

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] @namergirl3 , good to see you again! I think we’ve been in a couple of these groups together haha

Hey! I remember :slight_smile: it is reassuring to see a familiar name around here. I dropped off the site for awhile and it feels like a lot has changed!

1 Like

@ namergirl3 I feel like I might’ve been in one of your previous groups, your username looks familiar. I haven’t used the site in a while and yeah it looks way different now!

I don’t really have an update over the last few weeks… I maybe (?) had my period last week? My experience with the paragard IUD was that I just spotted a LOT while I had it, and sometimes it was a little heavier and I thought that might be my period but it wasn’t really easy to distinguish… the spotting stopped after I had it removed, and then last week I had more spotting that was pretty similar to what I was having then, maybe a little heavier, but not really like my cycle was back when I had one regularishly. My cycles have been so messed up between birth control, being pregnant, and breastfeeding, that I truly have NO idea what my normal is at this point. I need to start temping/tracking again but haven’t got motivated enough… but it is bothering me that I have zero idea where I am in my cycle, so it might help? Ugh haha thanks for listening to me whine!

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] back @namergirl3! I think I remember you from the TTC 2016 thread? It’s nice to see you again. :blush: I joined the convo here a few months before we started TTC (in my fertile window of cycle #2 now) and I found it really helpful. Wishing you the best and that it won’t take as much time as it did with your son. :crossed_fingers:t2:

I got my OPK peak yesterday (CD12), so I think I’m going to have a slightly earlier ovulation on CD13 like I did last month. [name_m]Daily[/name_m] BD since CD10 (and will again tonight), so I think we’ve caught my fertile window well this cycle. If it’s not our month, I’ll know we did the best we could!

If we got a BFP this month, baby’s due date would be my mum’s birthday (16 June). If we don’t get a BFP then at least we’ll avoid ANOTHER [name_u]June[/name_u] birthday in the family! [name_f]My[/name_f] niece, mum, nana, nephew and dad are all [name_u]June[/name_u] babies. As is SOs mum. It’s an expensive month! :joy:

1 Like

I didn’t actually think I’d actually join this group, as it wasn’t in our plans. But then our situation changed a little which has brought forward our TTC time for #2.

We have a 2 year old daughter (born [name_u]June[/name_u] 2019) already. We are looking to start in [name_u]December[/name_u]!

[name_f]May[/name_f] as well join the 2022 group haha!

3 Likes

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f]! Good luck for your coming ttc journey! I’m not sure if a TTC 2022 thread has been started but you could always open one?

1 Like

Well it looks like I’m back to CD 1 with AF starting today. Im treating myself by having a beer and taking a day off from my slew of vitamins :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

AF turned up 3 days ago for me.
I think I may start a TTC 22 group too.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re out this month @Jesabel, sending you good vibes for this new cycle. :sparkles:
I didn’t take a day off from my many supplements on CD1, but I did have a couple glasses of wine to cheer me up!

I’m 99% sure today was OD, and we had our last BD tonight, so I guess I’m in the TWW now. Good luck to all my fellow TWWers! :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :heart: Right back at ya with the good vibes for your tww!

1 Like

Did my AI last night, so the TWW starts today :sweat_smile:

This was my first insemination attempt, so I am not expecting it to be The One, but I would so love a [name_u]June[/name_u] baby. I can’t explain it, but I have had a good feeling about [name_u]June[/name_u] 9 for awhile. Not sure if it is baby related, though.

3 Likes