Ttc 2022

@minxtruck that is wonderful!! I will cross my fingers that all goes well for you! I can’t remember, is this your first frozen transfer?

@elleplume welcome! [name_u]Happy[/name_u] to have you here. No ones timeline or opinion of timeline matters aside from yours and your partners! You know you life and body and desires best, and if you want to try trying soon go for it!

I am pretty confident I ovulated sometime in the last 24 hours or so, so now it is just a waiting game. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I have been trying to plan a trip for the fall and have been pretty preoccupied with that, so we didn’t get very good tries in, unfortunately. And I think I may have ovulated a day earlier than usual, so that didn’t help. I think we ended up DTD 4 days before ovulation and then the day (evening) that I ovulated, so that may have been too late. On a positive note I had the most days of CM I have ever had, as well as really consistent temps, so my somewhat silly supplement regiment may be doing something. I also have never been very good at identifying changes in my cervix, but I checked yesterday and this morning and actually could tell that it was higher, softer, and felt a small opening, which I have never noticed before. It was actually pretty neat! (I am a total nerd, sorry).

I think we will be skipping the next two months, though, if this one doesn’t work. If I got pregnant in [name_u]August[/name_u] I would likely be pretty sick for the aforementioned trip, and [name_u]September[/name_u] would be a due date the week of my sisters wedding, which wouldn’t be fair for anyone. If we have to wait for [name_u]October[/name_u] it won’t be the end of the world, although I dread the idea of being really pregnant during the super hot summer.

2 Likes

Yep! First IVF cycle, first frozen transfer with PGS normal 5AA embryo. :relaxed:

1 Like

No baby news here, I’m CD29 and a few days late but we didn’t try due to colds/Covid maybe. It’s actually good that my cycle is being pushed out a bit, it lines up my next ovulation with a weekend he’s home next! However! That’s also the weekend we are moving! So it’s kind of a toss up if we’ll be up to it! It would be really cool to conceive on one of our last nights in this house though.
Wishing everyone luck this cycle for nothing but positive things :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Managed to get one go right on the end of my window despite the 40c heatwave so should know this week - my period has been a bit all over the place since returning, anywhere between 25 and 30 days, it’s 25 today so if no sign by the weekend I’ll be testing

3 Likes

@minxtruck !! Congratulations! Sending you all the best vibes for a sticky baby :dizzy:

Not 100% sure about our chances this cycle - my boyfriend broke his wrist last month and we have put TTC on the backburner somewhat until he’s fully healed. At the same time, something is niggling at me saying this month might be the one, even though the chances are slim :sweat_smile: Probably just wishful thinking, but it makes this TWW even more nerve-racking! It’s now just over a year since we started trying, hopefully good things will come soon :crossed_fingers: And for all of you too!

Wishing everyone the best of luck :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you [name_u]Liam[/name_u]! :heart: Good luck for this month, I hope your intuition is right and this cycle is the one. :sparkles:

Good luck to everyone else TTC this month, I hope we’re have lots of baby berries arriving in 2023!

1 Like

Not this month. Knew it was a long shot with only one try right on the end of my window, but still got that feeling of disappointment.

2 Likes

Ok maybe not, what I thought was my period starting (I’m light the first day then kick into heavy) may have actually been implantation bleeding, as it’s not kicked into the heavy and has rather stopped. Testing negative but will have to just wait it out and test again in a few more days if no more period-like blood. Excited and nervous, had written this month off as I didn’t even realise implantation bleeding was a thing, never had it with my son

6 Likes

Oh, that sounds promising… Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :sparkles:

2 Likes

I might be joining this thread. We were discussing adding a new little to the family. I don’t think we’ll officially start trying until later this year or maybe early next year. But I couldn’t wait to start taking baby things again!

3 Likes

I think I am out…ovulation this month was a little ambiguous, so it may have been a couple days later than I originally though, but I have started spotting which is a sure sign my period is on its way. Generally I have brown spotting, but today it started pink, which I don’t think I have ever seen before. I took a pregnancy test because I thought perhaps that indicated that this was different, and it was negative. [name_f]My[/name_f] period isn’t due for a couple more days, but generally I just increase in spotting until it begins.

Like last month I feel quite disappointed. We still haven’t been trying long at all, so there is no particular reason to feel like it should be happening faster, but it is still somewhat depressing. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband says we just need to be extra careful to try plenty of times in my fertile window, which is of course the most practical response anyone could have. I think I am feeling extra sad because we don’t plan to try the next two months, so its not just waiting a couple weeks to try again, it is waiting until mid [name_u]October[/name_u]. That feels like such a long time away right now.

2 Likes

Bad news, a day of no bleeding yesterday then heavy today. No idea what’s going on with my body as it’s never been like this before but it looks like a big fat no this month

I find myself a little disappointed that we didn’t have an “oops” this month :smile: I’ve been doing FAM charting for 9 cycles, since I got my period back at 4 months postpartum, and was cautiously feeling pretty good about having identified my pattern. Then I ovulated about 5 days early this past cycle and didn’t realize it happened that way until my temp shift…which meant we had been just inside my fertile window. I was a day or two later starting than usual so was just thinking about a pregnancy test, but AF showed up yesterday.
Latest plan was to wait till [name_u]December[/name_u] to stop “trying not to,” and I’ve been enjoying not being pregnant again yet, so it’s fine. But my sister-in-law just had her twins and THEY’RE SO TINY and my 14-month-old looks so big…sniff.

2 Likes

Wasn’t planning on testing until 12DPO, but I’ve been feeling kinda weird for the last couple of days so, naturally, I caved immediately and peed on a stick this morning. We now have the world’s faintest line. Obviously that might not mean anything at this stage (10DPO), so I’m trying to contain my optimism and keep my hopes down :sweat_smile: I was going back and forth as to whether I should mention anything here seeing as it’s still so early, so I hope it’s okay to do so! Retesting in 2 days for a “real” result, fingers crossed I have good news then… best of luck to everyone else still in the TWW!

8 Likes

@minxtruck congratulations!! So happy to hear your news!

@SoJoCo oh man, that sounded promising! Sorry to hear it didn’t turn out how you’d hoped :frowning:

@LibelluleClaire welcome! :slight_smile:

@Beort12 it’s okay to feel sad and disappointed that it isn’t happening in the timeline you’d hoped for :heart: I hope it happens quickly for you when [name_u]October[/name_u] comes.

@auroradawn tiny babies are so good at that!! Lol. I got to meet my friends’ newest one recently and my heart melted…and my toddler suddenly seemed like a giant lol

@Archer27 ahh, definitely keep us posted!!

I wasn’t going to post back in here until I had more info but groups sometimes move fast lol. I wanted to catch up before I fell too far behind to be able to later.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] waiting over here, still. [name_f]My[/name_f] app says I can test in 3 days but who knows. We didn’t manage to try at any meaningful time so I’m anticipating AF showing up within the few weeks. I’ve been focusing on eating better, getting more exercise, that kind of thing. I hope it helps.

2 Likes

i just wanted to pop in here and say congrats!! wishing you the best :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

@Archer27 Ohh, this is such an exciting development, I have my fingers & toes crossed for you!! It’s a great idea to test every 2nd day. I had a couple of tests where the line didn’t darken one day to the next, but was significantly darker the following day. Would have saved myself a lot of worry testing every other day and seeing a nice strong progression.

I won’t get too excited, but will hope to see you in the Apr-Jun 2023 thread soon. :crossed_fingers:

@namergirl3 Thank you :heart: Sorry to hear your timing wasn’t great this month, I always found it so hard getting good chances in during the window too. Sounds like you’re doing other meaningful things though which can only help your chances. :sparkles:

1 Like

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] everyone is doing well!

Things are a little confusing on our end. Our faint line was still there this morning, but I’m not sure it’s that much darker. I took a FRER, and the line was also very faint. I’ve had quite a lot of cramping too. In fact, everything hurts :sweat_smile: which perhaps doesn’t bode well? I feel like maybe it’s a bit late to be implantation related, but I don’t know. I still feel very out of my depth when it comes to these things and what they mean :sweat_smile: Either way I think we’ll just have to wait and see what happens. Easier said than done! I was complaining about feeling sick earlier and my mother lightheartedly asked “are you pregnant?”… it was just a joke, but I really felt like a deer in the headlights :flushed:! “No? Maybe? Don’t ask me that?” :rofl:

Fingers crossed for good news for everyone soon (and thank you to everyone who crossed their fingers for me!) :heart:

5 Likes

I would probably call your doctor and ask for a blood test. They can check your levels and see what is going on.

3 Likes

Taking HPTs is such a wild ride! Don’t get too disheartened yet. As @namergirl3 says, a blood test is a good way to figure out what’s really going on. Still have everything crossed for you. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes