Ttc 2022

@namergirl3 @minxtruck thank you both! :two_hearts:

The line was actually lot darker both times I tested on [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]. I did still feel like something was off, so I followed your guysā€™ advice and called the doctorā€™s. They said I could go down on [name_m]Friday[/name_m] for a blood test but unfortunately I woke up bleeding quite heavily today, so Iā€™m going to say itā€™s a no-go for us this time. Thank you all anyway and sorry I donā€™t have better news! :heart:

5 Likes

Donā€™t be sorry! Iā€™m sad that itā€™s not better news for you :pensive: [name_f]Hope[/name_f] youā€™re okay and taking extra good care of yourself right now. Sending you lots of baby dust for your next TTC cycle, whenever that may be. :love_letter:

[name_m]Trigger[/name_m] warning: MC scare

I actually had a heavy bleed, and some cramping, on [name_f]Monday[/name_f] night myself. Obviously, my mind immediately jumped to the worst conclusion! I had an urgent blood test on [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] and my HCG levels were still right where they should be, so Iā€™m going for an earlier scan to check if everything is okay in there. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@minxtruck Sorry to hear you had a scare. I hope everythingā€™s alright. [name_f]Glad[/name_f] to hear your HCG was good.

@Archer27 Sorry to hear you didnā€™t get a positive outcome. Look after yourself and be kind to your body this week.

We are on hold on the baby front for the moment, as my body is not at all happy. Iā€™m currently on the verge of being anaemic and am being tested for Coeliac Disease. Also had to wear a heart monitor for a day to see if thereā€™s something wrong with it because itā€™s been feeling funny, AND had a glucose test because my fbsl is high. Its been an exhausting couple of weeks. Hopefully, I get answers soon, can treat it, and then can thinking about babies again. But I feel like I have zero interest or energy for the baby train currently. :sleeping:

3 Likes

@minxtruck Keeping my fingers crossed for you (and praying, if thatā€™s something you can appreciate)

2 Likes

@_thelittlefairywren Listening to your body is so, so important. Iā€™m glad youā€™re taking the time to heal and get yourself in the best possible health for your baby journey. I really hope youā€™re in better health soon. :heart:

@Rosebeth Thanks [name_f]Rosi[/name_f], I think itā€™s always nice to know someone has you in your prayers whether thatā€™s something you subscribe to, or not, so thank you. The scan went really wellā€¦ baby measurement was good and we even saw a little heartbeat flickering away! :heart_eyes: We had a scan already booked for next [name_m]Thursday[/name_m], so weā€™re looking forward to being able to see a little more then (7 weeks). So relieved though!

5 Likes

@minxtruck Thatā€™s great news :two_hearts: Iā€™m so happy for you.

2 Likes

@minxtruck So good to hear your scan was positive and baby is doing well!! :heart:

@minxtruck Great news about your scan!

Trying again this month, hopefully my body will let me know either way properly this time rather than mess about! Because of that Iā€™m not 100% what my window is going to be but letā€™s see what happens

1 Like

@minxtruck I am so glad your scan went well, especially after that scare!

@_thelittlefairywren I hope you figure out what is going on with your body soon! I have been wondering myself lately if I have or am approaching hyperthyroidism, but it feels ambiguous enough that I havenā€™t called my doctor yet.

After last cycle my husband and I decided to try this month anyways, because the worst that could happen is that I feel sick during our trip the first week of [name_u]October[/name_u]. It wouldnā€™t be ideal, but also definitely not the end of the world. We will definitely have to skip next month, though, if this month doesnā€™t work.

I had what feels to me like my temp shift on [name_m]Thursday[/name_m], and we had gotten in an attempt every day from Sunday-Wednesday so at least we got very good coverage this month. The app I used hasnā€™t decided if I ovulated on [name_f]Monday[/name_f] or [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] so that is what I am counting from. [name_f]My[/name_f] ā€œmethodā€ this month is just to step back and let my body do what it knows to do, and all I am taking is a prenatal. [name_m]Just[/name_m] trying to eat well, get good sleep, move my body some, and limit stress (which is a bit hard at the beginning of the school year!). I have also pretty much cut out all caffeine entirely, not for fertility reasons directly, just because it makes me feel really bad even in small doses. According to my CM and temps so far it seems like my body does know what to do!

1 Like

Officially TTC! This will be our third child and second pregnancy (oldest is ours via adoption). This will also be our last pregnancy, but weā€™re leaving a space open for another potential foster or adoption in the future :slight_smile:

Our last TTC was very fast so weā€™re hoping to have good news in just a few weeks. We were team green last time, but weā€™ll find out the sex this time around and have a name set pretty early. Our top fn are [name_m]Adlai[/name_m] for a boy and [name_f]Belen[/name_f] for a girl. Iā€™ll update in a few weeks!

7 Likes

I guess we are officially in the TWW!? We were supposed to be waiting until Nov for various reasons but we got a little ahead of ourselves todayā€¦ that said I have no idea when my fertile time is right now, Iā€™ve had one proper period postpartum and that was 6 weeks ago. Who knows what my body is doing! But my physical symptoms came on super strong last time so Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll know soon enough!

7 Likes

Good luck fellow TTCers! Period due this week but visiting the in laws which means I wonā€™t be able to test until next weekend if it doesnā€™t arriveā€¦ I guess the positive of waiting extra days means any positive test should be clearer though.

3 Likes

Not much of an update over here. This has proven to be another very long cycle, as I feared. CD 60 now. I wasnā€™t going to post at all on here until my period came but, for some reason, me coming on here to say ā€œno newsā€ seems to make it come along lol :upside_down_face: hoping to be able to move on soon.

This month unfortunately means weā€™ve been TTC for a year now. Iā€™m kind of accepting about it this time but itā€™s hard for my mind not to flash back to our first TTC journey.

2 Likes

@SoJoCo enjoy your trip and I hope you have good news when you come back!!

@namergirl3 that sounds so frustratingā€¦I am really impressed with how well you manage your emotions around this!

I am out againā€¦started spotting yesterday, which is a sure sign for me my period will arrive in 2-3 days. I did a deep dive into my cycle and realized that I always start spotting on 11DPO, which was yesterday. I guess it is good that it is consistent, and I read Taking Charge of Your Fertility again for the 3rd time this year, and it says you need at least a 10 day luteal phase, which if you donā€™t count the spotting mine is. If you do count the spotting it is actually usually 12-13 days. Until the spotting started I was getting hopeful, my temperature had stayed really high and even looked like it was headed higher (down a bit today though of course).

[name_m]Just[/name_m] feeling all the emotions again. I always go for my annual appointment with my doctor in [name_u]November[/name_u], and if we donā€™t get pregnant in [name_u]October[/name_u] I will be on cycle 4 or 5 by then. TCOYF says to start investigating fertility issues after 4-6 months of optimally timed attempts, and I know we have done that. I will at a minimum be brining this up with her, although of course it isnā€™t her area of expertise.

Todayā€™s a holiday in the US and I am torn between laying in my bed and moping or cleaning the entire house.

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], two days of the spotting, which is either implantation or impending period and itā€™s a waiting game to find out which. Since having my son I donā€™t know my body like I used to as things have changed and itā€™s frustrating.

Got my period today, 7 weeks after my first one postpartum and one week after our spontaneous baby-making attempt. More relieved than disappointed at this stage which is good! I think 20 months might be a little too small of a gap for us. Might hold off on TTC till Nov as originally planned, depending how things go. But then, our opportunities are so few and far between we might find ourselves giving it another shot earlier should the chance arise! I certainly donā€™t think weā€™ll be practicing any contraception at this point anyway. Hopefully my cycle will get a little more regular now? One thing Iā€™ve noticed which is surprising is that I havenā€™t had period pain like I used to with these 2 postpartum cycles :thinking: I wonder if my hormones are more optimal since having a baby, eating meat and breastfeeding perhaps? In any case itā€™s a nice change!

2 Likes

Finally got a chance and thereā€™s a faint but certainly there line!

8 Likes

!!! Wishing you all the best :crossed_fingers::heart:

1 Like

Exciting! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] that little line gets darker for you! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Exciting!

2 Likes