TUA #7 New Name

Looks like his name will be [name_m]Viktor[/name_m] from now on, according to Elliot’s IG! I most certainly expecting it to be [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] :rofl:

[name_m]Viktor[/name_m] with a K is such a cool name, but tbh I still feel like [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] would suit the character more-the vibe that [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] gives me is powerful but sensitive, and [name_m]Viktor[/name_m] is just straight jock (or maybe it’s just because of [name_u]Harry[/name_u] Potter?)

Can’t wait to see how he grows into the name in season 3. (Also, have I mentioned just how much I ADORE Sloane?) Thoughts?

2 Likes

I feel you! I kinda wish they’d capitalised on the fact [name_u]Vanya[/name_u] is actually a male name/nickname for [name_m]Ivan[/name_m], but I understand why they’d want to move away from that character’s “deadname” and have a new start. [name_m]Viktor[/name_m] is cool though! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Page[/name_u] and so happy they found a way to keep his character and adjust it to be comfortable for him.