Tuulikki 🤔

Elsa Hosk named her baby Tuulikki with the nn [name_f]Tuuli[/name_f]. First time Iam seeing the name and Iam loving how quirky and cute it sounds! Thoughts?

6 Likes

How gorgeous and fun! [name_f]Tuuli[/name_f] is such a precious nn. It reminds me of Lumikki, which I would use if I was brave enough.

3 Likes

I love it! She had hinted that it might be a Finnish name that most of her followers weren’t familiar with. [name_f]Tuuli[/name_f] is so cute :two_hearts:. I just read her mother’s name is Marja Tuulikki (Järvinen), is Finnish

2 Likes

Omg. I love [name_f]Tuuli[/name_f]! That’s so cute. I might need to add it to my guilty pleasure list. Not super keen on Tuulikki though.

1 Like

Very sweet! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Tuuli[/name_f]!

1 Like

I love it so, so much! Easily a fav celebrity baby name for me.

1 Like

Absolutely stunning and [name_f]Tuuli[/name_f] is adorable! I’ll confess I have no idea who [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] Hosk is, but I like her style :joy:

3 Likes

Tuulikki is kinda cool, though not my style. It is definitely Finnish, especially with the nn [name_f]Tuuli[/name_f]. The word “tuuli” means “wind”.

1 Like

Is it pronounced Too-lick-ee? That sounds pretty strange to me :grimacing:

1 Like

Yes it’s indeed pronounced too-lick-ee

2 Likes

Okay, thanks @Randomdude555 I’m not a fan of it. The fact that the name has “lick” in it bothers me :flushed:

2 Likes

It reminds me of one of my favourite names, the Estonian Tuule, given how they’re related languages, it’s not a surprise.

I think it’s very cool and unique.

1 Like