[name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] 99
Titans

Shows I’m considering
The boys
American Horror [name_u]Story[/name_u]
Looking for [name_f]Alaska[/name_f]
Vampire diaries
Teen wolf

Any recommendations? Reasons I should watch the show(s)?

we have such similar tv show taste !!
i love the 100, the good place and brooklyn 99

you have to watch the vampire diaries !!
here are some reasons why you should watch it:

• hot people (this one’s pretty obvious)
  • it’s such a good show to binge
  • best romances
  • really fast paced (you won’t get bored)
  • plot twists and cliff hangers
  • you will feel every emotion under the sun (happiness, sadness, jealousy, frustration)

then when your done the vampie diaries you should watch the originals !!

some shows that i love/recommend

• jane the virgin - if you like shows centred on family and kind of soap opera style shows this would be good for you !

• the circle US - i’m currently watching the new season ! it’s a reality tv show where people play online. they form alliances and catfish and flirt with other players to try and win the 100,000 dollars !!

• never have i ever - a show about a girl growing up and starting highschool after a loss

• raising dion - a mum trying to raise her son, dion after her husband dies … as dion begins to develop powers everything changes

• lucifer - the devil moves to los angelus. he owns a nightclub and meets a homicide detective

• shadow and bone & ginny and georgia - i haven’t watched these but i’ve heard their really good !!

overall i think you would like lucifer and the vampire diaries

1 Like

the 100 is definitely one of the best shows I’ve ever watched, but same with Grey’s anatomy… if you need a good, long show to watch, you should watch it! also maybe Riverdale?

1 Like

Thanks so much! I did watch Raising [name_m]Dion[/name_m] (specifically for [name_u]Michael[/name_u] B Jordan) and it was good. I’ll have to look into these others.

1 Like

That is a pretty big investment. Lol. I started Riverdale but it got a bit too crazy for me. I’m almost thru my second time watching the 100. First with my mom, second with my grandma. It is so good and has a large influence on my naming style

1 Like

I LOVE THIS

2 Likes

i love stranger things, the good place, parks & rec (my favourite show!) and wandavision!

some similar shows:

similar to stranger things

• i am not okay with this (netflix) - a show about a teenage girl with superpowers! the characters are all great and it’s a really good spin on the classic “american high school” experience
  • marvel’s runaways (disney + i think) - about a group of friends who run away together after finding out their parents are in a cult-like group, there are superheroes, dinosaurs and more awesome stuff!
  • a series of unfortunate events (netflix) - a tv show version of the classic books! it’s amazing! the characters are so accurate and the plot is so great

similar to the good place/parks & rec

• community (netflix? it’s on in the uk but not sure about elsewhere) - follows a group of community college students
  • superstore (netflix?) - a sitcom set in a supermarket! it’s amazing, almost as good as parks!
  • schitts creek (netflix?) - a rich family lose all their money and have to move to a small town, so many amazing characters and such a heartwarming show
  • the goldbergs (not sure) - follows a family through the 80s with an overbearing mother, nerdy teenager and so many other great characters. really nostalgic for anyone who lived through the 80s

generic recommendations

• trinkets (netflix) - follows three teenagers with a stealing problem, so great, all the characters are lovely, feels very realistic and has great representation
  • teenage bounty hunters (netflix) - twin sisters that accidentally become bounty hunters, dramatic and has an ongoing mystery element but with some comedy too
  • the owl house (disney +) - a cartoon about a fantasy-loving girl who accidentally travels to the magical realm where she tries to become a witch, amazing characters & story and has some great representation too

hope this helps!

2 Likes

lol yeah, riverdale is quite interesting :joy: but the 100 influenced my naming style too!! all of their names are honestly so pretty/handsome!

1 Like

Community: It has some slight [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] 99 style, but is crazier and more creative. And a show based in college. It’s a comedy, but also has some meaningful moments.
Psych: A cop comedy focusing on 2 friends, a annoying but lovable goof, and great acting. It’s 8 seasons, and done (but there are movies).
The [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] Nuns: I had low expectations but it was really good. It’s an adventure/action/drama TV show with hunger game vibes. It does relate around nuns and bibles, but it isn’t about religion. Very suspenseful, with cool twists. It is only one season so far though.
Winx:The [name_u]Fire[/name_u] [name_f]Saga[/name_f]: So I saw this and was thinking kiddish cartoon, but it is drama. It has suspense, romance, and a lot of mystery. I did not see much of that coming, plus the graphics are really good. Only one season so far.
[name_m]Chuck[/name_m]: FBI show with a unknowing hero. I didn’t finish it because it got a little to action for me, but it might fit your style. Action packed, suspense, twists, and also romance, comedy and buddie buddie. It manages to be a dark drama but also a comedy so idk. Definitely good.

Community, Winx and The [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] Nun I know are at least on Netflix. [name_m]Chuck[/name_m] and Psych are on Prime Video, but Community, [name_m]Chuck[/name_m] and Pysch might be elsewhere.

1 Like

Community is good!

1 Like

You might really like [name_m]Lucifer[/name_m]. It takes a few episodes to really get into, but it is so good!

1 Like

[name_u]Reign[/name_u] (netflix)
[name_f]Nancy[/name_f] [name_u]Drew[/name_u] (hbo max)
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] the virgin (netflix)
Call the midwife (netflix)
never have i ever (netflix)
teenage bounty hunters (netflix)
SHAMELESS (WATCH THIS ON NETFLIX RN OMG)
gossip girl (hbo max)
Pretty little liars (hbo max)
EUPHORIA (WATCH ON HBO MAX ITS SOOOOO GOOD)
criminal minds (netflix)

1 Like

[name_f]Buffy[/name_f] the Vampire Slayer is my all time favourite show! I could literally talk about it for hours (and I have :sweat_smile:). Once you’ve finished [name_f]Buffy[/name_f], you’ll have to watch [name_u]Angel[/name_u] (since it crosses over with [name_f]Buffy[/name_f] in the later seasons, and you’ll realise how much of an amazing actor [name_m]David[/name_m] Boreanaz really is)

Recommendations (that I second from others):
-The Vampire Diaries
-American Horror [name_u]Story[/name_u]
-Lucifer
-A Series of Unfortunate Events
-Community
-The Goldbergs
-Schitt’s [name_u]Creek[/name_u]

Recommendations (based on others and your list):
-The Originals, and Legacies (to complete the vampire diaries trilogy)
-Shadowhunters
-The Big Bang [name_u]Theory[/name_u], and [name_m]Young[/name_m] [name_u]Sheldon[/name_u]

1 Like

Some of my favourites that you haven’t seen yet…

Superstore - A box-box megastore in St. [name_m]Louis[/name_m], a group of employees with larger-than-life personalities put up with customers, day-to-day duties, and each other. I finished this one in less than a month! I loved it.
[name_u]Shadow[/name_u] & Bone - Dark forces conspire against orphan mapmaker [name_f]Alina[/name_f] Starkov when she unleashes an extraordinary power that could change the fate of her war-torn world. This one is based on my favourite book series and fantasy universe by [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] Bardugo, and the characters all have awesome names.
Modern Family - Three modern-day families from [name_u]California[/name_u] try to deal with their kids, quirky spouses and jobs in their own unique ways, often falling into hilarious situations.
Prison Break - Structural engineer [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Scofield gets himself sent to jail so he can plan an escape for his brother, a death-row inmate who claims he’s been framed.

1 Like