⚠️ TW ⚠️ Angel Baby Announcement

:warning: [name_m]Trigger[/name_m] Warning :warning: Pregnancy Loss

After a lot of thought and contemplation & hesitation, we made the decision to name our baby that we lost in [name_u]July[/name_u]. We always instinctively felt it was a girl, hence the feminine name.

The name is:

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Audrina[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] means “father’s joy” and is of Hebrew origin, like mine and my husband’s names. It really symbolised our longing for our miracle and the joy the pregnancy brought to our lives after three years of infertility.

[name_f]Audrina[/name_f] is to honour my husband’s grandmother [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and we love the meaning “noble strength” for her attempts to stay with us.

Finally [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] represents my paternal great grandmother [name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], a baby she lost by the same name and my grandmother and great grandmother on my maternal side who were both named [name_f]Margarete[/name_f].

While this may appear sad, it’s given us both a lot of comfort and a way to remember and honour our sweet angel baby. Thank you for taking the time to read this. :heart::heart::heart:

66 Likes

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Audrina[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is lovely - what a beautiful way to honour her memory. :heart:

3 Likes

Such a beautiful name for a precious and much loved baby girl :heartpulse: Thank you for sharing it with us.

3 Likes

Her name is absolutely beautiful :heartpulse:

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name x

1 Like

Her name is beautiful :two_hearts:

1 Like

I think it is wonderful what you have done. We named our unborn children and it has been a huge comfort to me. All best wishes to you.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Audrina[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is such a lovely name.

1 Like

such a darling name for such a loved baby girl :))

1 Like

What a beautiful name with so much meaning. I’m glad naming her has brought you so much comfort.

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name with lots of meaning. I’m glad this could provide you with some peace

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] thoughts are with you during this difficult time I’m hoping that bestowing such a wonderful name onto your daughter has provided some peace wishing you all the best,

2 Likes

sending so much love to you. you’ve chosen an absolutely beautiful, meaningful name. thank you for sharing with us :heart:

2 Likes

I’m sorry for the loss of your unborn baby girl, [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]. Her name is so beautiful and meaningful and most of all, it gave you comfort during such a hard loss and probably still does. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for all the lovely words and responses to Abigail’s name. I forgot to include that another reason, we chose it as it incorporates my maiden name [name_u]Gale[/name_u]. Once again thank you. :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

6 Likes

I wish so much love and healing for you and your family. <3 What a beautiful name.

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] heart goes out to you and the other people who suffer from miscarriages

Thanks for sharing these tough moments of your life, I know it wouldn’t be easy.

1 Like