Twilight Names for your babies? Mean or not?

I think the names are nice separately, but I do think it’s ‘mean’ or at least setting those kids up for a lot of teasing growing up using the names as a set like that. I love the name [name]Emmett[/name], it is my favorite boy name, and I do NOT want people thinking I’m naming my son after the Twilight saga, though I do like the books. But I would never name them [name]Emmett[/name], [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Bella[/name], [name]Jasper[/name], etc. Oh my.

It’s not mean, but it’s certainly ridiculous. The names are fine on their own, but all together is generally a walking billboard from the Twilight “era.” In five or ten years, after the movies become passe and the books are no longer popular, she’ll either regret her choice, or be glad she picked names she loved. It’s not cruel at all.

• [name]Athena[/name]

I also love the twilight names, but I agree with you: she had gone too far.
[name]Isabella[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is very pretty and also [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Jacob[/name]. But I hope they’re not in the same family.

The names themselves are not bad but naming your children after a love triangle in a popular movie/book series, especially using their full names is a bit odd. I hope she meets resistance from her partner and they make her see sense!