Twilight Names

[name]Bryce[/name] as [name]Victoria[/name]:
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/twilight_saga_new_moon/news/1834602/twilight_eclipse_casts_bryce_dallas_howard_as_victoria

It’s true, [name]Bryce[/name] [name]Howard[/name] is playing [name]Victoria[/name] in Eclipse. I think it had something to do with the original actress not getting paid near enough and wanting more money, so they fired her and got [name]Bryce[/name] for cheaper. I’m a little sketchy on the details, but [name]Bryce[/name] is definitely the new [name]Victoria[/name].

I love the names in Twilight. [name]Stephenie[/name] [name]Meyer[/name] is such a great character named, all the names make sense regarding when and where the characters were born. There’s such a nice variety, it was great to read, as a name lover. My only issue is [name]Renesmee[/name]… it doesn’t seem like something [name]Bella[/name] would pick, and it certainly doesn’t seem like it fits the character. I kept asking myself, “Why not [name]Elizabeth[/name]?” ([name]Edward[/name]'s birth mother)… or [name]Renee[/name] [name]Esme[/name] or [name]Esme[/name] [name]Renee[/name] or [name]Charlotte[/name] or something else entirely?

Ahh you’re forgetting [name]Renee[/name] and [name]Carlisle[/name]. And [name]Renesmee[/name].

I only like [name]Edward[/name], [name]Isabelle[/name], [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Jacob[/name]. I think [name]Emmett[/name] and [name]Renesmee[/name] are terrible and a lot of others are too

You’ve missed off [name]Carlisle[/name] and I think that is actually a good name. I agree that [name]Renesmee[/name] is awful.