Twin announcement :)

Hello all! I posted in [name_u]November[/name_u] asking for help with twin girl names and thought I would update now that they’re here! [name_u]January[/name_u] 23d my two healthy girls were born:)

Their names are [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] and [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]! Their older brother is called [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]October[/name_u] so together we have [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u]! Thank you for all of the help:)

46 Likes

These are beautiful names! congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! Those names are so beautiful!

Congrats! Beautiful names!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congratulations! What a magical and adorable set! Your kids have amazing names.

Good luck and stay safe! :four_leaf_clover:

Gorgeous names! Congratulations on your little girls!

I love all your names!!! Congrats!

Congratulations! They are beautifully named.

Congratulations!

How gorgeous! Those are beautiful names (all three) :two_hearts: Many congratulations.

Gorgeous names! Congratulations!

Wow congrats! So exciting! I love their names. [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] was on my list for a while and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] is just so sweet!

Beautiful names and congratulations! I wish you and your family all the best!

Congratulations! They both have amazing names!

Wow, what a beautiful sibset! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congratulations!

Congratulations!!! Their names are beautiful!

I am absolutely in love with your children’s names they are so beautiful. I love [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u], [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]October[/name_u] such beautiful names.

Anyways congratulations on your twin girls :heart:

Such beautiful names! Congratulations!!

Congratulations! LOVE their names!

Oh my gosh, how adorable! One of my favorite twinsets ever in terms of names. Congratulations!