Twin B - Jude or Frederick?

See the results of this poll: Jude or Frederick?

Respondents: 68 (This poll is closed)

• Jude : 31 (46%)
  • Frederick: 37 (54%)

I think you couldn’t go wrong with either :slight_smile:

[name_m]Art[/name_m] and [name_m]Fred[/name_m] are cute together, but personally I like [name_u]Jude[/name_u] more, so that’s what I voted for!

If [name_m]Artur[/name_m] were going by [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], I’d vote [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] for his twin. But if [name_m]Artur[/name_m] will go by [name_m]Edward[/name_m] as your writing the name in parentheses seems to indicate, the I’d vote [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. [name_m]Edward[/name_m] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]'s first syllables rhyme too much-- [name_m]Ed[/name_m] and [name_m]Fred[/name_m].

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Wright[/name_m] is just too awesome for me NOT to vote for! :slight_smile:

I like [name_u]Jude[/name_u] the best but I think [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] goes better with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. Not a fan of either of those though.

[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] goes better with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is becoming massively trendy in the UK which is putting me off the name. I do however think its a superb name.

Touch call, as it really depends on the combo. With [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] on its own, I feel like [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] matches better. But I prefer [name_u]Jude[/name_u] as a name, and I think you could come up with good combo to make the pair feel balanced. I think I remember you nixed [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], but I think [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] would make a nice name. Of course if you paired [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] with shorter names, like [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], that would work too. Hmmm…

I’ve been out of town but I tracked down the latest! Now [name_m]HOW[/name_m] am I supposed to choose between [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]?? I think both are great names in their own way, and both work with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], though in unique ways. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] sound like classic, buttoned-up boys with an inevitable ornery streak hiding away somewhere. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] are more trendy and debonair, up-to-date young men who have all the girls swooning! If I MUST nitpick, I’ll just point out that [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Wright[/name_m] has 3 R’s in the combination. Also, there is something appealing about 1-1 syllable names that makes them so outstanding and strong: [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Wright[/name_m]. I like it. Okay, I think I talked myself into voting for [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. But honestly, I think this is a personal taste thing and either one could be wonderful!

Thankyou so much for all of your feedback and votes. Because of the RRR thing, I sort of think [name_u]Jude[/name_u] would be better, but I’m not digging the 1-1 syllable thing. I think [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] works better with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] too, so I’m not sure! :confused:

I have to vote for [name_u]Jude[/name_u] of course! I love [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] together. I love the 1-1 of [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Wright[/name_m]. Honestly, both are really lovely names though. I am obviously partial to [name_u]Jude[/name_u]:slight_smile:

I really like both names but prefer [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] xx

I think [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] is a great fit with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]!

Thankyou everyone so much! I’m astonished at the number of replies. This has really helped me :slight_smile:

I really like [name_m]Fredrick[/name_m] with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] so that’s what I voted for, but [name_m]Art[/name_m] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] would be adorable too!

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Fredrick[/name_m] are fabulous together! I would call [name_m]Fredrick[/name_m] “[name_u]Freddie[/name_u]” though. So cute!