Twin boy name vote

See the results of this poll: Which sounds best together?

Respondents: 79 (This poll is closed)

• Elijah Scott & Jonah Eric : 20 (25%)
  • Levi Scott & Jonah Eric : 19 (24%)
  • Elijah Scott & Noah Eric : 4 (5%)
  • Elijah Scott & Levi Eric : 8 (10%)
  • Noah Eric & Levi Scott: 28 (35%)

I think they are all great choices. But [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Levi[/name] got my vote by a nose.

I like [name]Elijah[/name] and [name]Levi[/name]. [name]Jonah[/name] is fine too. [name]Noah[/name] I don’t like cuz I am seeing it on girl’s now sometimes spelled [name]Noa[/name] but I just wouldn’t use it. Good luck with whatever you chose! :-).

[name]Noah[/name] and [name]Levi[/name] for sure :slight_smile:

[name]Levi[/name] & [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Levi[/name] & [name]Jonah[/name] are my favorites. I do like [name]Elijah[/name] and [name]Levi[/name], but you’d end up calling him [name]Eli[/name], and [name]Eli[/name] and [name]Levi[/name] are to close.

[name]Elijah[/name] [name]Scott[/name] & [name]Jonah[/name] [name]Eric[/name] got my official vote. But, I do like [name]Noah[/name] [name]Eric[/name] & [name]Levi[/name] [name]Scott[/name] just as much (funny since those two combinations seem to be the top two choices at the moment, I don’t seem to usually pick the ones that most others seem to like too).

My reasoning is that while I honestly think all the names are lovely, the two longer ones work the best together as well as the two shorter ones.

I agree with thompssn that the matching the length of the names helps them work better together. My vote was for [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Noah[/name], but my second choice was [name]Elijah[/name] and [name]Jonah[/name]. While personally I like those names less than [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Noah[/name], I actually sort of like that they have the J in common. Sort of a very subtle link (well other than the biblical connection, but you get what I mean).
Best of luck with the remainder of your pregnancy and with your naming process! Naming two is a lot of fun but a complicated endeavor!

I voted for [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Scott[/name] and [name]Noah[/name] [name]Eric[/name]. The names work well together, and since you chose them with their Biblical references in mind, I took that into account when choosing the best pair.
I would not use [name]Elijah[/name] and [name]Jonah[/name] together, because they’re both well-known prophets, and while they both had moments of faith and moments of despair, ultimately [name]Elijah[/name] was a hero and [name]Jonah[/name] was…not. If the boys are going to hear the stories of [name]Elijah[/name] and the chariot of fire and [name]Jonah[/name] and the whale, I think it might be sad for one twin to have a heroic namesake and the other not.
My opinion is that [name]Elijah[/name] and [name]Noah[/name] are better together because both namesakes were great men of faith.
Congratulations on the twins! Best wishes!

Auroradawn, I appreciate the feedback. We choose the names because they were biblical and we liked them, not because of the stories that go along with the names. It is sort of silly to me why choosing elijah and jonah together would be sad for one twin, it would be no different if they were named that and not twins.

I really like [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Scott[/name] and I think [name]Levi[/name] [name]Eric[/name] is the best of the [name]Eric[/name] combos, but I really like the name [name]Jonah[/name] too. I think that [name]Jonah[/name], although he ran from God’s commands at first, was still a hero because he did what was right in the end and saved the city. His story shows the power of God and that we should always trust his will.

[name]Levi[/name] and [name]Jonah[/name] got my vote.

Individually, I like [name]Elijah[/name] and [name]Levi[/name]. However, as brothers they don’t make the best pairing. Here is my reasoning. All of the [name]Elijah[/name]'s our family knows (3) go by [name]Eli[/name]. So having an [name]Eli[/name] + [name]Levi[/name] as twin brothers is far too tongue twistery for me! However, you may like this tie, and if you don’t think it’s too much then by all means go for it!

I ended up voting for [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Levi[/name] since they have the most distinct sounds from one another, but they tie beautifully together both being 2 syllables, and having 4 letters. [name]Love[/name] it!

xo [name]Viv[/name]

[name]Noah[/name] and [name]Levi[/name] for sure!

I love [name]Elijah[/name] and [name]Jonah[/name] together!

Well we found out it’s a boy and girl and my husband chose the boys name [name]Eric[/name] [name]Scott[/name] and I haven’t decided on the girl’s name just yet so I am closing my thread thanks for everyone’s input though!