Twin Boy Names

Hello! I’ve lurked on these boards and this website for a long time and I’m finally in need of some help myself. I’m currently expecting twins! They will be identical which means we are trying to come up with 2 boys’ names and 2 girls’ names. We have already decided on [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] if the twins are girls, and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] as one of the boys’ names, but my husband and I are having a hard time coming up with another boy’s name we can agree on. We want the names to “go together” but not to rhyme or start with the same letter.

We had discussed [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] (which I love) but my husband isn’t 100% sold. Some other names we like are [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], [name_m]Bennett[/name_m], [name_u]Everett[/name_u], and [name_m]Callum[/name_m].

Our last name is 1 syllable and starts with a P. We are avoiding 1 syllable first names.
Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you!

[name_m]Matthew[/name_m], [name_m]Levi[/name_m], [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] fit the biblical style of [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]

[name_m]Beckett[/name_m], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] and [name_m]Benson[/name_m] are similar to [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u]

[name_u]Logan[/name_u], [name_m]Milo[/name_m] and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] are similar to [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], with the same ‘LO’ sound

[name_m]Kellen[/name_m], [name_m]Calvin[/name_m]/[name_m]Kelvin[/name_m], [name_u]Corbin[/name_u], [name_m]Duncan[/name_m], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_u]Keenan[/name_u], [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] and [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] have a similar feel and/or sound to [name_m]Callum[/name_m]

Other suggestions:
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_u]Luca[/name_u] or [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Nathan[/name_m]
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Israel[/name_m]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Matthias[/name_m]

From these, I like the sound of…
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] & [name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] & [name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] & [name_m]Kellen[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] & [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] & [name_m]Alistair[/name_m]

I really like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] together. Great suggestions above!

Fabulous suggestions from @fullabeans! I love her pairings at the bottom of the post, especially [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] & [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] & [name_m]Kellen[/name_m]. Also like the suggestion of [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]…the z sound would be a nice connection between the two names.

Of your short list, I like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] best.

Other ideas:

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] or [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_m]Xander[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]

Thank you for the great suggestions!! A few names that I really like are out just due to being too similar to our names or names of friends, family, and pets we know (really wish my brother-in-law’s dog wasn’t named [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]!). We love [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] so that will definitely go on the list. I really like [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] and [name_u]Corbin[/name_u] too… definitely giving us more to think about!

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and…

[name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Liam[/name_m]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_u]Toby[/name_u]
[name_m]Warren[/name_m]
[name_u]Kyrie[/name_u]