Twin boy Poll

Still agonizing about our twin boy names. Thanks for helping :sweat_smile:

• Amos and Zane
  • Greyson and Zane
  • Quincy and Zane
  • Gideon and Zane
  • Jack and Zane
0 voters

I like [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_m]Quincy[/name_m] & [name_m]Amos[/name_m] (in that order) with the peppy & swish [name_m]Zane[/name_m].

To me, [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_m]Greyson[/name_m] don’t go with [name_m]Zane[/name_m] as much and suit a name like [name_m]Jude[/name_m], [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] or [name_m]Prescott[/name_m] etc.

1 Like

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_m]Zane[/name_m] or [name_m]Quincy[/name_m] and [name_m]Zane[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_m]Zane[/name_m] made me smile instantly, so that’s why he got my vote… I love both and I think they go great together.

All of these are lovely, though, I’d love to meet boys with all these names!

Good luck!

1 Like

[name_m]Quincy[/name_m] and [name_m]Zane[/name_m]! (Although the ultimate would be [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and Quincy)

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Quincy[/name_m] & [name_m]Zane[/name_m] together. I like that they both start with two of the most unique letters in the alphabet. It is an unexpected combination, but in a cool way. Q & Z are also cool names.

1 Like

[name_m]Amos[/name_m] & [name_m]Zane[/name_m]! Both distinct in sound but they both have 4 letters and it’s like A-Z :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! [name_f]My[/name_f] hubby and I had a long, serious baby name talk tonight and we are heavily leaning toward [name_m]Zane[/name_m] [name_m]Elliott[/name_m] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Quincy[/name_m]. We love [name_m]Amos[/name_m] and the A-Z twin theme, but struggle with the “anus” association.

1 Like

[name_m]Quincy[/name_m] and [name_m]Zane[/name_m] by a landslide!

Neither is predictable. They’re not matchy. They’re in the same vein. They bring about a nearly identical vibe while being appealingly individualistic. LOVE these two together.