Twin boys have arrived!

My two twins were born, although ahead of their date! They were barely preterm; I (unfortunately) was expecting them sooner, and they had few complications thank stars!! All my kids have been preemies, this is the closest to term I’ve gotten.

Napoleon [name_m]Lovett[/name_m] and [name_m]Anton[/name_m] [name_f]Constance[/name_f] join their two big sisters and one big brother: [name_f]Amoura[/name_f], [name_f]Ariella[/name_f], and [name_u]Pax[/name_u]!

Me and my husband have a fondness for militaristic-yet-flowery boys names, as is probably evident, and definitely don’t want our kids having an initial after their name. [name_m]Lovett[/name_m] is a memorial name, and [name_f]Constance[/name_f] is my middle name.

20 Likes

Thank you! <3

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! Their names are so lovely!

1 Like

Congrats! I love the name [name_m]Anton[/name_m] and [name_m]Napoleon[/name_m] is so cool! Best of luck with your two new boys :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations, and what gorgeous names! I love that you are able to share a middle name with your son. Thanks for sharing, and I’m so glad to hear everyone is doing ok.