Twin boys have arrived!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there,

I posted a while back asking for help naming my twin boys and had such a lovely response, so thank you!
At the time we were totally set on one of them being [name_m]Oslo[/name_m], however I just sort of went off it, so we had to have a rethink. I find boys names so hard for some reason but am so in love with our final choice, we went with, [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_u]Layne[/name_u] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] :blue_heart::blue_heart:
They were born at 34 weeks on 30/5/21, little brothers to [name_f]Myla[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Perla[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f].

[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] x

43 Likes

Congratulations!

Congratulations, what lovely names (the twins and your daughters). I especially like [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u]. Very handsome!

Congratulations! What beautiful names for your whole family!

Gorgeous names (all 5!) Many congratulations :tada:

Congratulations!! Such beautiful names :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

congratulations! i love their names!!

Wow! Massive congratulations to you! I also have twins, one of whom is also named [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] fits so well with his brother as well!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] are you the the little ones are doing well - best of luck! :heart:

[name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_u]Layne[/name_u] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] are both such gorgeous names (as are your girls :heart_eyes:)

Congratulations

Congratulations​:tada::tada:! Great names!

Congratulations!! Your children all have absolutely gorgeous names! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

congrats!! jonah & caspian are adorable together!!!

Congratulations!! They have wonderful names :two_hearts:

Congratulations

Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Your children have gorgeous names.

Congrats!! Your taste in names is gorgeous

congratulations!

Congrats :blue_heart:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] all your children’s names. Congratulations on your new arrivals. I hope you’re settling down to family life with five great kiddos :blush:

How lovely!