Twin Boys: what is the best combo

See the results of this poll: Best twin-set

Respondents: 72 (This poll is closed)

• Hugo & Gus : 10 (14%)
  • Hugo & August : 17 (24%)
  • Hugo & Arthur : 22 (31%)
  • Hugo & Oscar: 23 (32%)

I voted [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] but was torn between [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m].

This was tough, but I actually really love [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] together. I think it’s cute they both share a hard “O” sound to their names. I also think this twin combo is less heard of compared to [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_u]Gus[/name_u].

I really love [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] together. A really perfect pair!

I know you have a deep love of [name_u]Gus[/name_u] which left me a bit torn when voting but comparatively it just isn’t as well suited to [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] (but that doesn’t mean you couldn’t still use it!)

I nearly voted [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u] but [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] won in the end! [name_u]Love[/name_u] them together and separately!

I voted [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u], and I would absolutely call [name_u]August[/name_u] by the nickname [name_u]Gus[/name_u]. That covers two of your options! :slight_smile:

Also want to mention, and you might find this too matchy, but you could go with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] and call him [name_u]Arlo[/name_u].

I love [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] together!

I don’t love the repeating u sounds in [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] with [name_u]Gus[/name_u]/[name_u]August[/name_u]. [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] is so fresh and a name I don’t hear a lot. I think it’s adorable!

Thanks for all your responses. You have all been very helpful xx

I adore [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] together. Stunning!

I love [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. I like the other options but they all seem a bit repetitive with [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. I feel [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is the most distinct option. It’s also one of my favorite names, as is [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. Good luck.