• Augustus
  • Maxwell
  • Dominic
  • Jeremy
  • Atticus
  • Valentine
  • Ambrose

0 voters

Here are our current options for our sweet boy. Which are your favorites with big brother [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] and twin sister [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]?

We’d also love to hear some middle name ideas. [name_u]Ren[/name_u] has two middle names ([name_m]Clarence[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]) and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] will as well ([name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]), so we’d love for him to have two as well.

We really want one of his middles to be [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] after my husband’s brother who unfortunately passed away when they were young, but we don’t have a preference for if it’s the first or the second middle name.

2 Likes

Love love love [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] with [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]! What about [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] or [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m]?

1 Like

I love your naming style! I voted for [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] as I do love this name but I also love [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]. Some middle name suggestions…

Theodore [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]

some other middle name ideas: [name_m]Harold[/name_m], [name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m], [name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]

1 Like

We do like [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m] as a combination!

We like all three of those combinations (especially [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]) and quite like the middles [name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] and [name_m]Albert[/name_m]!

I think [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_m]Dominic[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] are all perfection with [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. All long, strong, soft traditional names which are not too common.

Dominic [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] would be fab!

1 Like

I looooove [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] with sibling names. [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Victor[/name_m] :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Aw, we like [name_m]Victor[/name_m] as a middle! [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] so that could be very cute :relaxed:

3 Likes

I love [name_m]Dominic[/name_m], [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]!!

Dominic [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_m]Leon[/name_m]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Stephan[/name_m] [name_m]Alistair[/name_m]

Atticus [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m]

Maxwell [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_m]Julius[/name_m] [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m]
[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m]
[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m]
[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]

We adore [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]! It’s so handsome! [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] is also very nice.

I think [name_m]Dominic[/name_m], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], and [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] match the feel here best.

My individual thoughts on those:
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] – Definitely has the vintage style of [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_m]Clarence[/name_m], but it is much more popular.
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] – Vintage in style and still relatively obscure, making it feel like a slightly better fit here than [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], I think.
[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] – Feels sophisticated, like [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], and I like how it sounds with them.
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] – Matches the Latin roots of [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], and it has the c ending, but a distinct sound, which I really like. Also, it just has a strong sound and feel that works really well here, imo.

My favorite for you would probably be [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] or [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]. I feel like those two just fit so perfectly with [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] & [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like [name_m]Dominic[/name_m]. I like how they all have c’s at the end that sound different.

I like these combos:

Dominic [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]

1 Like

Ambrose and [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] are my favourites, but especially [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]. [name_m]Clarence[/name_m], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] make my heart sing. :heart:

Ambrose [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] * (prefer the flow with [name_m]Victor[/name_m] in the middle)
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] *

Valentine [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

*[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites

1 Like

I love the idea of [name_u]Valentine[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], or [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] with sister [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

My favourite with [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], followed by [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] is fantastic too, though. In fact, I like all options apart from [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m], although I personally prefer [name_u]August[/name_u] to [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]. Some combination ideas:

Ambrose [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]

Atticus [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]

Theodore [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Dominic[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]