Twin brother for Maeve?

I love [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]. I was thinking [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]? But [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] would be cute because [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_u]Kai[/name_u] could be the nns. I was thinking [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_f]Mae[/name_f] would be cute but I cant find any good names to get [name_m]Leo[/name_m] from and that go with [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. I usually dont like names that sound super similar for twins (mason and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] for example) so what do you think?

1 Like

Magnus over [name_m]Malachi[/name_m].
[name_m]Leonidas[/name_m]?

1 Like

I think [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] & [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] are outstanding as a twin set. They’re similar but still different enough to not be crazy matchy

Leo ideas

Leopold/Lionel/Leland/Linus/Leon

2 Likes

I love [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] with [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]! I also like [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] though and I must say, [name_f]May[/name_f] and [name_u]Kai[/name_u] are super sweet together.

In terms of getting to [name_m]Leo[/name_m], I think [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] is fantastic and goes well alongside [name_f]Maeve[/name_f].

I don’t think you can go wrong with any of these three pairings!

1 Like

Leonel?

I love [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] for a girl it was on our list if we were having another girl but we are having a :boy:t3:
I’m not sure about [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] I have a thing about twins names starting with the same letter but that could just be me :see_no_evil:

I love [name_m]Leo[/name_m] what about [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] ?
I also like [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] for a first name…
Would you keep with the Irish theme and have [name_m]Conor[/name_m]? [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] ? [name_u]Declan[/name_u] ?

1 Like

What about [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_m]Leon[/name_m]? Here are some other suggestions:

Alaric and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_m]Cassian[/name_m] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

LMK what you think!!

4 Likes

Leon and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]? I like [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] together because they are both Irish

1 Like

Maeve & [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] is so cute!!!

1 Like

I think [name_m]Leo[/name_m] can work on it’s own and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] sound great together!

I also like [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] or [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] but they’re a lot next to [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. Maybe you could try [name_f]Mavis[/name_f]?

Leonard and [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] would be amazing…

Maeve and [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] are also great choices!

1 Like

Maeve [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] is beautiful, and [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] sounds perfect with it! I think [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_u]Gus[/name_u] would be so cute together! I love [name_u]Kai[/name_u], but I personally prefer [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] over [name_m]Malachi[/name_m].
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] would be lovely too! You’ve already gotten great full name suggestions, my favorites are probably [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] and [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m]! I also love the suggestion of [name_f]Mavis[/name_f]!!

1 Like

I love [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] and [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]! I think [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] are better together though because they both have a similar timeless feel.

1 Like

Hmm…

I definitely like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] & [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] together that’s such an adorable vintage sibling set very sweet. I also like that they share initials! Prefer [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] with [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] over [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] I just think [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] vibe is wrong.

Leo is a lovely choice (prefer [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] with [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]) it’s a sweet name with great associations with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] the lion so sweet.
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] suggestions…
[name_m]Leonard[/name_m]
[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m]
[name_m]Leopold[/name_m]
[name_m]Leonidas[/name_m]
[name_m]Leon[/name_m]

Other suggestions…
[name_m]Casper[/name_m] & [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] & [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_m]Hector[/name_m] & [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_m]Xander[/name_m] & [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] & [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

1 Like

Maeve [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] is simply gorgeous! [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] fits more with [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] in my opinion, but I do like [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] as well. [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_f]Mae[/name_f] are very sweet. You could always do [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] with nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m] but I don’t think [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] works as well stylistically with [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. Or how about [name_u]Liam[/name_u], [name_m]Leander[/name_m] or any name ending in leo or lio like [name_m]Aurelio[/name_m] or [name_m]Galileo[/name_m] to get [name_m]Leo[/name_m]?

1 Like

I really love [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] and it’s definitely charming when paired with [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. It has potential nicknames of [name_u]Gus[/name_u] or [name_u]Mack[/name_u] which are cute too. [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] is one of my favourite names for a boy. I’m personally not a fan of [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] nn [name_u]Kai[/name_u], as “[name_u]Kai[/name_u]” is means “food” in my country.

In terms of [name_m]Leo[/name_m], you could do [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] with the nickname [name_m]Leo[/name_m] or swap the order to be [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and have the reverse initials of [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]? Another name, that’s not been mentioned so far is [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m].

1 Like

Maeve and [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] are great! I also like [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_u]Gus[/name_u]

I’ll also suggest

Maeve and [name_m]Leon[/name_m]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_u]Levi[/name_u]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]

2 Likes

I definitely prefer [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] over [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]. It’s funny, there was a thread a while ago about someone who named their twins [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_u]Kai[/name_u]! They wanted to change it to [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]- just a funny connection :joy:

1 Like

Maeve [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] and [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] are awesome names for twins!! I prefer [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] over [name_m]Malachi[/name_m].

1 Like

I like Malachi! Mae and Kai are cute nicknames! For you Leo you could get it from Leon maybe? Some other suggestions would be…

Maeve & August (Mae & Gus)
Maeve & Boaz (Mae & Bo)
Maeve & Judah (Mae & Jude)
Maeve & Callum (Mae & Cal)
Maeve & Maddox (Mae & Max)
Maeve & Maxwell (Mae & Max/ Mae & Wells)
Maeve & Theodore (Mae & Theo)
Maeve & Oliver (Mae & Ollie)
Maeve & Tobias (Mae & Toby)
Maeve & Leland (Mae & Lee/ Mae & Leo?)
Maeve & Wesley (Mae & Wes)
Maeve & Asher (Mae & Ash)
Maeve & Maverick (Mae & Rick)
Maeve & Milo (Mae & Miles)
Maeve & Monroe (Mae & Roe)
Maeve & Maxfield (Mae & Max)

2 Likes

You could do [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_m]Eoin[/name_m] if you want an Irish pairing. I’m partial because that is my son’s name. I’ve considered [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] for a sibset for when we have another.

I also like [name_u]Callum[/name_u], [name_u]Callan[/name_u], and [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] if you wanted to do the nickname pairing ([name_f]Mae[/name_f] & [name_u]Cal[/name_u] or [name_f]Mae[/name_f] & [name_u]Cam[/name_u]).

1 Like