Twin brother for Maeve?

Love [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] with [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]! Maybe:
[name_m]Leopold[/name_m] nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Leonard[/name_m] nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Leander[/name_m] nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Leon[/name_m] nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_u]Lionel[/name_u] nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m]

1 Like

Magnus and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] would make great twin names! I definitely prefer magnus over [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]

1 Like

I know a little [name_m]Leo[/name_m] whose full name is [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]. In terms of sound it might feel like a stretch, but the letters are all there so I think itā€™s a great option if you donā€™t like any [name_m]Leo[/name_m]- names but still want a longer official name. Perhaps you could do [name_u]Oleander[/name_u] as something more close in sounds.
From your other options I like [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] best.

1 Like

I think [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] & [name_m]Leo[/name_m] on itā€™s own is lovely.

I feel like [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] are so close in sound, that nn might not stick. So if youā€™re set on 2 names that can be shortened to nicknames, I suggest reconsidering if thatā€™s really what your heart is set on, or is your heart set on [name_m]Leo[/name_m]?

I know several parents who intended to call their child by a specific nn but a different nn or their full name stuck :woman_shrugging:t2:

I guess what Iā€™m saying is - You donā€™t have to put so much weight on this.

But I do have to say that Berries suggestion of nn [name_m]Cas[/name_m] & [name_f]Mae[/name_f] / [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is awesome to me!

1 Like

Out of the group I think I like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] and the PP who suggested nn [name_u]Gus[/name_u].

Some other suggestions:

Maeve & [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] ([name_f]Mae[/name_f] & [name_m]Mac[/name_m])
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] & [name_m]Russell[/name_m] ([name_f]Mae[/name_f] & [name_m]Russ[/name_m])
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] & [name_u]Callum[/name_u] ([name_f]Mae[/name_f] & [name_u]Cal[/name_u])
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] & [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] ([name_f]Mae[/name_f] & [name_m]Nole[/name_m])
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] & [name_m]Kellan[/name_m] ([name_f]Mae[/name_f] & Kel)

1 Like

Maeve and [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] sound perfect to me!

1 Like

I lovvvvvve [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and even ā€œjustā€ [name_f]Mae[/name_f] as a stand-alone name! Personally I think the other M names are too close and would be a tongue twister for meā€¦ but of the two, I prefer [name_m]Magnus[/name_m].

However, [name_m]Leo[/name_m] gets my vote! I think itā€™s a strong enough name to not need a longer version. Stylistically itā€™s a great match for either [name_f]Mae[/name_f] or [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and I think with the different sound it just goes better.
[name_f]Mae[/name_f] & [name_m]Leo[/name_m] :heart_eyes:
Good luck!

1 Like

Iā€™m currently in love with [name_m]Myles[/name_m].One syllable like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f].

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]!!

1 Like