Twin B's Name

I absolutely [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Irena[/name] [name]Violet[/name]!!! It’s so perfect!!! For the other twin, I vote for [name]Eleanor[/name] Magnoia or [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Daisy[/name]. (I think [name]Eleanor[/name] is a serious enough name that [name]Daisy[/name] compliments it very well.) As for which name should be for the firstborn ([name]Baby[/name] A) or second born ([name]Baby[/name] B), you will probably often refer to them by birth order, so see if one order sounds best. For example, see if you like saying “[name]Irena[/name] & [name]Eleanor[/name]” or “[name]Eleanor[/name] & [name]Irena[/name]” better. If there is not a particular preference, then, as someone else suggested – and what would feel most natural to me – is give the name you settled on first to Twin A and the name you settled on second to Twin B. (I am a twin who was “Twin A”)

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Tabitha[/name]!

I really do love that name, it will forever remind me of watching Bewitched as a child - I’ve loved it since then! [name]Abbie[/name] is a very cute nn. I also like [name]Tibby[/name].

As far as the pronounciation of [name]Irena[/name], [name]Irene[/name] is a fairly common name here so I always tend to pronounce it like [name]Irene[/name]-uh and from what I can tell that is also the correct way. I found this:

Straight from the horses mouth so to speak! [name]Hope[/name] that helps :slight_smile:

I like [name]Irena[/name] [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] alot! Thanks for your opinions on it. I agree, [name]Eleanor[/name] does balance [name]Daisy[/name] well.
I am thinking of the A vs B just as you described… how I’ll likely call the girls “Come here [name]Irena[/name] & [name]Eleanor[/name]” or “Come here [name]Eleanor[/name] & [name]Irena[/name]” I don’t know which I prefer. I also thought I might have to wait until they are born to see if one just jumps out at me as one name or another. Or, as they are each developing their own personalities in the womb right now, they might adopt a name that way! I’m going to have monthly ultrasounds, so i figure I have some time to settle on it.

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Lemon[/name]-
I’m glad you can give me some twin insight! someone on another thread said you have a great “gift” for names and I really have to agree. It’s very interesting! You just think of things that I normally would not.

I love the sound of [name]Vivian[/name], but I’m not in love with it. I really take nn’s seriously (I think cause my girls names are longish and more formal) and I really only like [name]Vivi[/name] (l seem to like vowel sounds for the end of nn’s) I still need to think about this name. I do agree with the spelling now though.

[name]Eleanor[/name] vs [name]Eleanora[/name] -completelly agree, the “A” seems unnecessary. I’m not for non-convential spellings or adding endings just to make it unique.

[name]Felicity[/name] was a name I sorta called [name]Scarlett[/name] for half her pregnancy. I was dead-set on it until her ultrasound when [name]Scarlett[/name] popped in my head and she became [name]Scarlett[/name] from that day forward. So I always seem to go back to [name]Felicity[/name] and never get anywhere! I’m dropping it now!

I like [name]Evangeline[/name] quite alot! I have not heard [name]Evangelia[/name] before.

[name]Imogen[/name] -DH doesn’t really like this. it’s one that makes him sigh or roll his eyes whenever I bring it up! I still try though. I usually win these things ! lol

[name]Serena[/name] - apparently it’s on gossip girl (don’t watch it) now. So I’m not into it for that reason. I liked this name alot during [name]Penny[/name]'s pregnancy. actually, I liked a name I sorta made up (cringe!) [name]Serrena[/name] (Sur-Renna) and I wanted to use the nn Renna. I think it may be what drew me to [name]Irena[/name] --it’s basically the same name right?

I’m dropping [name]Eudora[/name] for real this time. I can’t ever truly get into it. I think i’m forcing myself to like it. I don’t really care for [name]Eulalie[/name] or [name]Eulalia[/name]

[name]Ophelia[/name] - it always makes my short list so I really need to consider it more I think. My DH isn’t loving it, but he doesn’t react to it the same way as [name]Imogen[/name]. This one, he acts more like he’s tired of hearing me talk about it, I should just pick it already cause he knows it’s my style. He told me he can deal with it because it’s a famous enough literary name and people will understand why we chose it. He says [name]Imogen[/name] just looks weird to him.

I’ll keep [name]Estella[/name] on the list for now. It’s not my absolute favorite for my family. I love it on my friends’ daughter though. We’re not extremely close, but I started thinking about it a bit more and his [name]Stella[/name] and my [name]Stella[/name] would likely cross paths more than I thought.

Names I liked from the others you suggested:
[name]Mirabelle[/name]
[name]Larissa[/name]
[name]Calista[/name] - but I think [name]Cassy[/name] is too close to [name]Carly[/name] for nn’s

If I’m not set on [name]Irena[/name] huh? I’m really starting to wonder. As I said in my previous post, I feel like it’s somehow holding me back. I also started thinking it’s shorter (letter-wise not syllables) than almost every other name I like. I don’t know if that makes it harder to pair with another name or not. It feels like it sticks out a bit.

[name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Mirabelle[/name] - I like it
[name]Cassia[/name] and [name]Eulalie[/name] - not feeling [name]Eulalie[/name]. I like [name]Cassia[/name], but not w/ [name]Carly[/name] or our last name
[name]Miranda[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] - I don’t like [name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Viola[/name] and [name]Giselle[/name] - [name]Viola[/name] feels short to me. I don’t know about [name]Giselle[/name]

Here are combos I am considering today
[name]Irena[/name] & [name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Irena[/name] & [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Irena[/name] & [name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Irena[/name] & [name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Irena[/name] & [name]Estella[/name]

[name]Imogen[/name] & [name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name] & [name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name] & [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name] & [name]Estella[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name] & [name]Roxanne[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name] & [name]Millicent[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] & [name]Vivian[/name] ([name]Viviana[/name])
[name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Rafaela[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Mirabelle[/name]
[name]Winifred[/name]

Hey, Crunchy!

Okay, the thing about [name]Irena[/name] for me is that it doesn’t seem like you have a clear idea of how to pronounce it. Now, I can’t really say I do, either. I understand the pronunciation you are using because my grandmother’s name is [name]Irene[/name], but then again [name]Irena[/name] is a Russian name and would be traditionally pronounced with an ‘ee-rehn-ah’ sound in that language, I believe. Now, I don’t know if you’ve tried saying it that way, but it gets a bit clunky and awkward in my American accent. I do think it is a beautiful name, but it doesn’t have that same spunky, quirky flavor that both [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] have, in my opinion. But, I can’t be the judge of whether or not it is holding you back or whether or not you should kick it off your list. You need to decide that, okay?

I’m glad you like [name]Evangeline[/name]. I love its meaning - “bearer of good news” - and the name is Greek, like [name]Penelope[/name]. I don’t necessarily think you need to dress the name up any more as [name]Evangelia[/name] or [name]Evangelina[/name], but you could. [name]Evangeline[/name] itself is the epitome of romantic elegance, yet it feels fun and playful at the same time. I could see sisters being called [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], and [name]Evangeline[/name], for sure, and [name]Carly[/name], [name]Penny[/name], and [name]Eva[/name]/[name]Eve[/name]/[name]Evie[/name] are cute together, too! Give it some thought, I’d say.

I pretty much agree with all of your comments, especially those about nicknames and such being too close to [name]Carly[/name]'s name. I’m glad your husband doesn’t seem to hate [name]Ophelia[/name], but you do want a name you both love. I think [name]Ophelia[/name] is lovely and underused, and [name]Lia[/name] is a spunky, sweet nickname, but you have to see if you actually love that one, you know? It sounds like [name]Imogen[/name] might be out for you, though, since the husband isn’t too keen on it at all.

Honestly, as I was falling asleep last night, my favorites together were [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Mirabelle[/name]. They are both girly and sweet, yet they don’t scream it at you - well, maybe [name]Mirabelle[/name] does, a tad. They both have this modern, yet classic feel that matches [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name]. And, they aren’t too common yet they feel at least familiar because they kind of take a spin on the overly popular [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Isabella[/name]. And, you get your [name]Ella[/name], or actually I’d call her [name]Belle[/name]. I just really love the combination, the names separately, the sweet nicknames, the positive meanings - [name]Mirabelle[/name] means “wonderful” - and the fact that they are long, fun, romantic, ‘quirky classic’ names…

Of the combos that you are considering today, you’ve got a bunch of great names. [name]Tabitha[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Millicent[/name], and [name]Winifred[/name] are all great vintage names! However, I just worry that some of them feel a little clunky next to the seemingly fresher [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name], which have a fun, playful image. Now, this is just one person’s opinion, and you might feel very differently! I’m not trying to sway you in any one direction, but I personally think names like [name]Vivian[/name], [name]Ophelia[/name], [name]Evangeline[/name], [name]Mirabelle[/name], [name]Estella[/name], and even the very-flouncy [name]Seraphina[/name] are more in the right direction for you.

By the way, [name]Roxane[/name] is totally neat, but I think [name]Roxana[/name] would be stunning with [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name]. [name]Roxy[/name] or [name]Ana[/name] are sweet nicknames! Cute meaning - “little star” - too!

Okay, okay, now I feel bad for trying to stray you towards a different direction. [name]Just[/name] think it over and talk with your husband and get back to me! Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Well, I made him talk names w/ me today! I posted another thread w/ our new, smaller list. We’ve been talking about it a bit more and eliminated even more names.
Right now it looks like we’re left with:
[name]Irena[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name] or [name]Vivienne[/name] (DH likes that spelling)

I guess when we really broke it down, we had reasons to elminate every other name. I am so excited now! I feel so much better having some closure. I think we’re happiest with [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Vivian[/name]. Now I can pick middle names for my little “flowers”

Thanks for all your help! You definitely didn’t push me or change my mind. It was good talking it out though. I think I was leaving DH out a bit and once I got him in the convo, it seemed to work itself out. So he’s the one who really talked me into and out of things!

So [name]Eleanor[/name] & [name]Vivienne[/name] are the top contenders now? Great! [name]Feel[/name] free to let us know which flower names you are considering for them.

The flower theme is so adorable and fun for your set of little girls!! Be sure to tell us what your final name choices are for the twins.

Crunchy,

[name]Glad[/name] you got this sorted with your husband! Of your three names, I agree that [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Vivian[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name] just work best - there are no pronunciation issues, and the names are both elegant and feminine. I think you’ve picked lovely names! As for the spelling issue on [name]Vivian[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name], I think it is a matter of personal preference. I honestly like both spellings, but when it comes to “matching” [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], and [name]Eleanor[/name], I think I’d personally go with [name]Vivian[/name], only because [name]Vivienne[/name] seems more French and would better be suited to a sister called [name]Genevieve[/name] or something, in my opinion. Again, I don’t think you can really go wrong either way, though!

As for their middle names, I’m so excited to brainstorm flowers! For [name]Eleanor[/name], I might pick something a bit more whimsical or exotic, such as [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Daisy[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Poppy[/name], or [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Zinnia[/name] just to add a bit more spunk to the name. For [name]Vivian[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name], I think you could go either way - whimsical or classic. Something soft, however, might be nice, along the lines of [name]Vivian[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lilac[/name], [name]Vivian[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Clover[/name], or [name]Vivian[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Calla[/name]. Personally, I’m in love with the pairing of [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] and [name]Vivian[/name] [name]Lilac[/name]! So pretty and sweet…

I’m going to go look for your other thread now, okay? Take care!

thank you! I love flowers! I didn’t even set out to give my girls flower middle names (I often hear these name “trends” aren’t planned) [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Rose[/name] just flowed so well and [name]Rose[/name] is her great grandma’s name. With [name]Penelope[/name], I was thinking [name]Claire[/name] or [name]Eve[/name]. I never thought of flowers. one night I couldn’t sleep and was watching tv. A woman named [name]Iris[/name] came on (an infomercial or something crazy like that too). It just fit and I thought “of course I should pick a flower name for #2!” :slight_smile:

I thnk we’re going to stick with [name]Vivienne[/name] as the spelling. I didn’t worry about the French spelling because some websites say [name]Eleanor[/name] is a french version of [name]Helen[/name]. (Some don’t though-- so I’m not completely sure!) There’s always the option of adding E to her name (I know I was against an A, but that added a syllable, this doesn’t) [name]Eleanore[/name]. I probably won’t though.

Finally, DH likes this spelling and we like the nn vivie (w/ the e)

So, when he brought up New Orleans, I decided to do a bit of research. [name]Magnolia[/name] is the [name]Louisiana[/name] state flower and New Orlean’s symbol, the fleur de lis, resembles a lily. I also like the [name]Marigold[/name] (mil is [name]Mary[/name]) and [name]Dahlia[/name]

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Marigold[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lilac[/name] (could do [name]Lily[/name], but I like the way [name]Lilac[/name] sounds)
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name]

[name]Hi[/name]!

I am in love with [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lilac[/name]! I love the connection to New Orleans you’ve found with those - it’s so great! [name]How[/name] long is your last name?

PS [name]Dahlia[/name] always reminds me of the [name]Black[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name] case, where someone was murdered…

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] & [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lilac[/name] are my favorites too. Well, I’m not 100% on the [name]Magnolia[/name] yet- I might like [name]Marigold[/name] better as a whole name sound.

Our last name starts w/ a hard C and it’s 7 letters/2 syllables.

[name]Hi[/name]!

Did you say that your last name was like [name]Canton[/name]? Honestly, I prefer the sound of [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Canton[/name] to [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] [name]Canton[/name] - there is more of a soft, feminine, whimsical feel to [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] whereas [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] feels slightly rushed or harsh to me. It’s up to you, though. [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lilac[/name] is just beautiful!

Part of the issue with me and [name]Marigold[/name] is that I just don’t care for marigolds! I know it is silly, and some people love them, but although I think they are fairly attractive, they don’t smell very nice. Magnolias, in my opinion, are gorgeous…

[name]MAGNOLIA[/name]

[name]MARIGOLD[/name]

[name]LILAC[/name]

Pictures, just for fun!

Magnolias are prettier. I like the color of marigolds though too.

Here’s what the flowers symbolize:
[name]Lilac[/name]: The flower symbolism associated with the lilac is beauty, pride, youthful innocence and youth

[name]Magnolia[/name]: The flower symbolism associated with nobility, perseverance and love of nature.

One of the meanings they listed for [name]Marigold[/name] was sorrow. I don’t like that.

We’re going to announce the genders to DH’s family next weekend. Until then, his mom is going to drive me insane trying to find out :slight_smile:

Ok, I have one more question (I’m going to post this in the sibling forum too I think).

What do you all see as a perfect little brother for my girls? Being a mom of girls, I never really paid much attention to boys names. I really don’t have many favorites. I like biblical boys names:
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Josiah[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name]
[name]Ezekiel[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name]
[name]Nathaneal[/name]/[name]Nathaniel[/name]

Is it odd that none of our daughters have biblical names? [name]Do[/name] any of these names have the “quirky classic” feel? I don’t have to pick a biblical name, but I feel like every boys name I like turns out to be biblical. I’d love some name suggestions… just to have in the back of my mind and dream about :slight_smile: way way early, but we are going to try for that boy eventually!

You guys are the best!

I’ve (badly) skimmed this thread, and I must say that I think [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name] are perfect with [name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name]! They are all in the same sort of popularity bracket in my mind (not popular, but in good use), and they all have femininity coupled with a sort of strength. [name]Do[/name] your girls go by nicknames?

I adore flower names - I’ve contemplated a middle name floral theme for my future daughters many a time.

Firstly, I think [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lilac[/name] is a winner; brilliant flow, and [name]Lilac[/name] is sweet but spunky. I love it! [name]Vivienne[/name] looks a frillier name to me, because of the -nne spelling, and so I like the frillier floral choices for [name]Eleanor[/name]. In my British accent [name]Eleanor[/name] sounds like [name]ELL[/name]-uh-nuh, but if I’m not mistaken you Americans pronounce the -or ending properly, so [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] wouldn’t have repeating -uh endings. [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] gets my vote, if that’s the case!

[name]Magnolia[/name] makes a beautiful name, and I love the state connection to [name]Lilac[/name]/[name]Lily[/name]. I also like the 3-4, rather than 3-3, syllable pattern, as it flows better to me. Finally, here in [name]Britain[/name] yellow rubber gloves are sometimes referred to as ‘marigolds’ (it’s a somewhat dated expression now, but still in use), so to me the beauty of the flower is marred a little by that!

A brother for [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name] :

I think the Biblical names on your list which strike me as ‘quirky vintage/Biblical’ as opposed to straightforward ‘Biblical’ fit best with your daughters’ names. Be aware that my opinion might be different from how names are seen over in the US, though, as religious names tend to be rare here.

[name]Jonah[/name], [name]Josiah[/name], [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Isaiah[/name] all seem Biblical to me. The others, [name]Gideon[/name], [name]Ezekiel[/name] and especially [name]Thaddeus[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] seem ‘quirky vintage/Biblical’, except for [name]Nathaniel[/name] which I would class as ‘Classic’. The latter two categories all work well with your daughters’ names, in my mind.

I’d personally eliminate [name]Ezekiel[/name] because he would share an initial with [name]Eleanor[/name]. I’d eliminate [name]Gideon[/name] because it ends with an N like [name]Vivienne[/name], and also because when I write all of the names down together it looks wrong with the girls’ names to me, for some reason.

I think [name]Thaddeus[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] would both make brilliant brothers for [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name]. Of the two I would pick [name]Thaddeus[/name], so that [name]Vivienne[/name] was not the only name out of five without an L sound, but to be honest either name is so handsome.

[name]Do[/name] you like [name]Crispin[/name]? It just popped to mind. I’ll think of some more suggestions overnight!

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Auburn[/name]- Thanks for the great ideas and compliments.

My girls do go by nn’s mostly. [name]Scarlett[/name] is [name]Carly[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] is [name]Penny[/name]. I’m planning to use [name]Ella[/name]/[name]Ellie[/name] & [name]Vivie[/name] for the twins. I’d say I
use nn’s half the time.

I do like having slighly popular names. My DH wouldn’t go for really unusal and in theory I would, but maybe not reality.

Yes, I believe you are right about us pronouncing the OR in [name]Eleanor[/name]. So it doesn’t have a repeated sound for [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name].

I didn’t know about the [name]Marigold[/name]/rubber gloves connection in [name]England[/name]! good to know. [name]MIL[/name] will just have to accept the “M” in [name]Magnolia[/name] as my tribute to her :slight_smile: (her name is [name]Mary[/name])

<<A brother for [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name]>> I love the way that sounds! I have no idea what I’d do with a son though! I only know girls!

I agree, I think I can find a somewhat unusual, vintage/classic, and quirky biblical name for the girls. Then the biblical factor wouldn’t stick out so much. I mean I don’t think naming a son [name]Paul[/name] would work!

<<[name]Jonah[/name], [name]Josiah[/name], [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Isaiah[/name] all seem Biblical to me>>
Yes, they do. They are also all very popular right now.

<<I personally eliminate [name]Ezekiel[/name] because he would share an initial with [name]Eleanor[/name].>>
I can see my husband rolling his eyes at this suggestion anyway. good point about the initials.

<<I’d eliminate [name]Gideon[/name] because it ends with an N like [name]Vivienne[/name]>>
good point-- it basically rhymes w/ it too.

Thanks for your thoughts on [name]Thaddeus[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name]. I agree, these are the best bets right now. I think DH would go for both too. I don’t know if they seem “manly” enough though. He wants a strong male name.

Hmm [name]Crispin[/name] - first thought, I don’t love it. my best friend has a christopher too, so it might seem like a duplicate.

thanks

• theresa

[name]Theresa[/name],

I’m super-excited for you! I hope you go with [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lilac[/name] - they have great meanings, and the fact that marigolds are connected with sorrow is a bit, well, sad. [name]Mary[/name] can just deal with the “Ma-” beginning - it honors her a bit, right?

As for a brother for [name]Carly[/name], [name]Penny[/name], [name]Ellie[/name], and [name]Vivie[/name], I think that many Biblical names do have that quirky classic feel to them. And, you can always find a really neat nature name to put in the middle! I’m sure you’re future son - should you have one - will appreciate that…

Off your list, my favorite is [name]Nathaniel[/name]. I’m a huge [name]Nathaniel[/name] fan - it’s on my personal favorites list - and [name]Nate[/name] and [name]Nat[/name] are such fun nicknames. [name]Isaac[/name] is my second favorite off the list, I think. However, I think [name]Gideon[/name] and [name]Thaddeus[/name] have the most quirky classic appeal. They are just so unexpected! Biblical boys names ending in -ah seem to be more popular ([name]Noah[/name] and [name]Micah[/name], etc.), so names like [name]Jonah[/name], [name]Josiah[/name], and [name]Isaiah[/name] just feel more popular to me. Here are some names I’d pair with your girls’ names:

[name]Basil[/name]
[name]Benedict[/name]
[name]Davis[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Homer[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Matthias[/name]
[name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Quentin[/name]
[name]Rufus[/name]
[name]Russell[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]

Ok, I’m a little scared how easy boys names are for us! DH and I both love [name]Nathaniel[/name] best. He said he’d think about [name]Thaddeus[/name], but doesn’t hate it! yay! I told him he has plenty of time to think :wink:

Of the names you suggested, I really like [name]Matthias[/name]! I asked DH and he likes it also. We both like [name]Patrick[/name] and [name]Russell[/name] too. I’d consider [name]Tobias[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name], but DH didn’t seem thrilled with either right away. I’m glad we have so many options.

Regarding the twins names. I think I need some time to let them sit w/ me. I’m questioning both of them today :frowning: I don’t know what my problem is right now. I also keep calling “[name]Baby[/name] A,” [name]Irena[/name].

[name]Irena[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] gets my vote. I think [name]Eloise[/name] is a better match with [name]Irena[/name] than [name]Eleanor[/name]. [name]Eleanor[/name] feels a little too vintage and dusty with the slightly exotic [name]Irena[/name]. [name]Eloise[/name] has a tad bit more elegance and is a better match with [name]Irena[/name].