Twin for Aster Blythe Loxley

So, uh, basically what the title says. I don’t know whether I want them to be male or female, or whether I should even just do triplets and have like one boy two girls. I guess I’ll just say twin here and decide later.
[name_u]Aster[/name_u] and her twin are 15/16 years old, the oldest children in the [name_u]Loxley[/name_u] family. Overall, [name_u]Aster[/name_u] is the eldest. Her twin – B – is fairly quiet and lets [name_u]Aster[/name_u] get on with things such as taking control of the younger children and such, since they’d never listen to B.
Since gender is currently undetermined… they have lightish brown hair that’s constantly getting in their eyes, which are mostly a sort of greeny-grey. Shared with [name_u]Aster[/name_u], B has sectoral heterochromia, this very clearly more like an amber than anything else. They wear glasses, thin wire-frame ones, which they are very careful with as they couldn’t get new ones if they broke.
So… yeah. What d’you think? And thanks in advance!

Some names that fit with [name_u]Aster[/name_u] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]:
Firsts:
[name_u]Evren[/name_u]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Finlo[/name_m]
[name_u]Sky[/name_u]
[name_m]Acton[/name_m]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Tansy[/name_f]

Middles:
[name_u]Florence[/name_u]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_m]Vance[/name_m]
[name_u]Vaughn[/name_u]

[name_u]Aster[/name_u] and [name_u]Aletris[/name_u] (for very matchy names could be either gender)
[name_u]Aster[/name_u] and [name_u]Basil[/name_u] (masc)
[name_u]Aster[/name_u] and [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] (masc)
[name_u]Aster[/name_u] and [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] (fem)
[name_u]Aster[/name_u] and [name_u]Lark[/name_u] (neutral)
[name_u]Aster[/name_u] and [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] (fem)
[name_u]Aster[/name_u] and [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] (masc)