Twin Girl Names

See the results of this poll: Twin Girl Names (to go with Landon, Brooks…)

Respondents: 33 (This poll is closed)

• Clara/Claire and Genevieve (Genna/Eve) : 25 (76%)
  • Genevieve (Genna) and Everly (Eve) : 2 (6%)
  • Clara and Everly (Eve): 6 (18%)

I would firstly eliminate [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] as they both have the potential to be nicknamed [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. They’re not too similar, but this helped me cross one pair off the list.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] is a great combination, but if I’m being really picky, they’re a tiny bit mismatched.

Which is why I voted for [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. These names feel timeless, pretty and well suited to each other. You get to use nns [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f], too.

I would agree with the above poster, [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] are too similar. The other two combos are both beautiful, you can’t go wrong with either!

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] sound gorgeous together, so classic <3 Clara was also my great-grandmother’s name :slight_smile:

I don’t dislike Everly though, I just wanna say that, I think it’s a super cute name <3 of the three though, I think Clara and Genevieve just work better as a pair, Everly is better as a solo (or with a different name to pair with) … I’ve also seen it spelled Everleigh, I think that’s cute :slight_smile: