Twin Girl Names

Right now we have Arial[/name_u] [name_m]Black[/name_m]][name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Angeline[/name_f] & [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Lilah[/name_f]. Thoughts?

The only name up in the air is [name_f]Lilah[/name_f]. We’d be willing to change it to another MN but right now it is the only one we can agree on.

I like [name_u]Simone[/name_u] & [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] as twins since they share the emphasized O sound. The combos don’t exactly match stylistically but they are still nice ([name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] feels more earthy to me while [name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Angeline[/name_f] is two [name_m]French[/name_m] names so feels fancier to me, unless you are saying ANJ-uh-line).

Suggestions:

[name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Angeline[/name_f] and …

[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Violette[/name_f]

[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] and …

[name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_u]Marion[/name_u]
[name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]
[name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Zaria[/name_f]

[name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Angeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] are sweet -I like them! [name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Angeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] maybe? [name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Angeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Elora[/name_f]?

You totally nailed the problem I am having. Everything I pair with [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] feels too “earthy”. Everything I like with the “fancier” feel DH either doesn’t like or he says it too long. I just recently thought [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] was nice but I’m sure he won’t like it. Ugh!