Twin Girls makes babies #2 & #3!

Well I just love [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Coral[/name_f] with [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], so it’s hard to look at the rest. They are great choices!
Looking at the other choices, I’m drawn to [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_f]Xanthipe[/name_f]. I am not 100% sold on [name_f]Xanthipe[/name_f], but I love [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] and just keep seeing it as “[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]”. [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] is so sweet, and both those middles flow super-well.
I’m not a fan of [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] and [name_u]Matty[/name_u], mostly because I think [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] and [name_u]Matty[/name_u] are too matchy. [name_f]Aretha[/name_f] and [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] are both nice names, but somehow they don’t fit together to me as a sibset, especially with [name_f]Maisie[/name_f].

Rosa [name_u]Willow[/name_u] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Cara[/name_f] are perfect

Rosa and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] are by far my favorite. [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] would also be so cute if you’d be willing to bring [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] to the first name spot.

I don’t think [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] and [name_u]Matty[/name_u] are too close but [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] could be called [name_f]Tilda[/name_f] or [name_f]Tillie[/name_f].

Oh my goodness I’d never thought of [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] and [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], I had never thought of them together! I’m not stuck to the middles at all I just liked the [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]/Hannah connection. I know I don’t want [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] as a first name but otherwise I love the mixing!

1 Like

Ooh I love [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] maybe not together but just on their own they are absolutely stunning thank you for the suggestions! I’m glad you really like [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] as well, I was worried it was a bit obvious on the book thing you know?

Oh you got the [name_u]Schuyler[/name_u] reference! That makes me happy I did my PHD on the women on the revolutionary war and just have always loved her and also [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] is just phenomenal

1 Like

Pronouncing has always been an issue but it never was obvious to us when we were younger and after asking her she said it never took a toll on her, my aunt raised me and my brother and she died just over 4 months ago and I just really wanted to honour her in some way but I do agree that it is a bit out there I’d really be up for any other ideas that are similar or like could honour her ina mother way

Oh that’s really pretty and you’re right they do go really well together

Thank you they’re my husbands current favourites!

Oh thank you! I really thought we had gotten them perfect but a couple of weeks ago my husband said he too wasn’t too sure about how [name_f]Coral[/name_f] sounded with [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] and I realised I would quite like to have my aunt in the name in some way, also we told [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] and she really didn’t like them! Her suggestions are [name_m]Rocky[/name_m] and [name_u]Silver[/name_u], not quite my cup of tea but beautiful and Maisieish none the less

Thank you! Quite a few people have said this, its really really beautiful I’m just not entirely sure

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] & [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Cara[/name_f] :purple_heart:

[name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is beautiful I love [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] such a vintage classic that sounds perfect with [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] which sounds super retro. [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is a lovely middle name feels surprising and upbeat. [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is gorgeous!

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Cara[/name_f] is another lovely classic combination. [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is beautiful retro choice that has a gorgeous chocolate box vibe. [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is a wholesome choice and definitely works with [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]. [name_f]Cara[/name_f] is a lovely happy name works beautifully with [name_f]Matilda[/name_f].

Definitely my favourite!

I think [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is so sweet :heart::heart: I also love willow but without [name_f]Rosa[/name_f]. Maybe [name_u]Willow[/name_u] rosa? I think [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] would be beautiful with maisie :slight_smile: