Twin Girls

Anyone have any opinion on naming my twin girls [name]Poppy[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name]? My family apparently doesn’t like the names, but no one wants to say anything. Please be honest – what do you think?

[name]Way[/name] cute!!

adorable!

Completely adorable!

[name]Clementine[/name] horrible choice

Frick&Frack is a better choice

Dad, I already know what you think.

Hahaha, was that really your dad? That’s hilarious.

Seriously, [name]Clementine[/name] and [name]Poppy[/name] are both pretty high on my list. Why doesn’t your family like them? Are they just unfamiliar with them? They may not be super popular yet, but their time is definitely coming, soon! And they compliment each other so well, without matching. I think they’d both be a great choice alone, but they’re so perfect together!

Yes, that is really my dad.

[name]Love[/name] them alone and even more so together. They bring to mind different attributes, but go so well together”the ultimate goal when naming twins!

JillArgo’s Dad,

Oh, can’t you just hear little [name]Poppy[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name] saying, “We love you, Grandpa! You’re the best Grandpa in the entire world! Please love our names as much as we love you!” They love you so much, and want you to love their names! :slight_smile: You can do it, Grandpa! Like their names, the little girls are the perfect mixture of pep and sweetness, class and spunk, elegance and giggles.

Perhaps you could be swayed if we include your choices of Frick and Frack. :slight_smile: [name]Poppy[/name] Frick and [name]Clementine[/name] Frack sound great!

Two enthusiastic thumbs up for [name]Poppy[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name]! Join the fan club, Grandpa! :slight_smile:

that was hilarious, i am still laughing out loud at, “dad, I already know what you think!” Hahahahahhahaha

Anyway, I love the names. They go very well together but not too matchy. Same style and feminitiy!