Twin Girls!

See the results of this poll: Twin Girls! Vote for your fave!

Respondents: 107 (This poll is closed)

• Tallulah Joy: 8 (7%)
  • Celia Mae(mom’s fave) : 29 (27%)
  • Molly June(father’s fave): 23 (21%)
  • Harriet Emmeline: 10 (9%)
  • Scarlett Eloise : 16 (15%)
  • Amelia June: 18 (17%)
  • Yetta/Etta Ruth (family name): 3 (3%)

[name]Harriet[/name] and [name]Tallulah[/name]!

I would use [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name], but, of yours, I’d switch it to [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Harriet[/name] and [name]Celia[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]! [name]Lovely[/name]!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Molly[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name]!

[name]Celia[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name]

[name]Scarlett[/name] & [name]Amelia[/name]

or [name]Celia[/name] & [name]Molly[/name]

what about tallulah nn lulu joy and [name]Violetta[/name] nn etta [name]Ruth[/name]? I love [name]Etta[/name] but feel like its too short for a given name.

I love [name]Celia[/name] [name]Mae[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name] [name]June[/name]! [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] nn [name]Hattie[/name] is adorable too.

Good luck :slight_smile:

Which one do you all prefer [name]Celia[/name] or [name]Amelia[/name]. We don’t like both together.

I think [name]Celia[/name] [name]Mae[/name] and [name]Molly[/name] [name]June[/name] go really well together and are both favorites.

I picked [name]Molly[/name] and [name]Harriet[/name].

I also like either/or with either/or [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Celia[/name] too :slight_smile:

Dad really likes [name]Molly[/name] and Scar ([name]Scarlett[/name])

I prefer [name]Molly[/name] and [name]Celia[/name]

Out of [name]Celia[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name], I think I prefer [name]Amelia[/name], only because I like [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Cecilia[/name] more than [name]Celia[/name] alone. I don’t think [name]Molly[/name], with its casual, nickname-y feel, quite captures the elegance of [name]Celia[/name], though. You could use [name]Molly[/name] as a diminutive for [name]Mary[/name] - which it is - and have [name]Mary[/name] and [name]Celia[/name]…

Or, since you both like [name]Molly[/name], perhaps finding a name that “matches” [name]Molly[/name] in style is what you need to do? [name]Elsa[/name] would be darling with [name]Molly[/name], and it, too, is a diminutive - of [name]Elisabeth[/name]!

Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I agree!

[name]Lemon[/name], I see what you mean about [name]Molly[/name]. [name]Molly[/name] has always been one of my favourite girl’s names. I really don’t care if it’s supposed to be a nickname. I love it and so does my husband. :stuck_out_tongue:
We also like [name]Cecilia[/name] but don’t see ourselves with a [name]Cecilia[/name]. [name]Celia[/name] and [name]Molly[/name] are names we are definetly keeping as options. I grew up with an [name]Elisabeth[/name]. She was very rude and snouty. I have bad [name]Elisabeth[/name] memories so I don’t think we’ll use that one. Nothing against the names itself really.

We like vintage names that are quite unique but coming back in style. We also like Hebrew and Jewish names. Please no bible names. (We’re Jewish ps) :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for everyones help!

My favorites are [name]Celia[/name] and [name]Harriet[/name], which I think go best together and are great companions in terms of style and feel. I also like [name]Celia[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name], though you have a definite good girl/bad girl thing going on there. [name]Even[/name] though [name]Celia[/name] and [name]Molly[/name] are both short forms long used on their own, [name]Molly[/name] feels much more casual to me than [name]Celia[/name]. I think they can work though, and it makes a nice balance if [name]Celia[/name] is your first choice and [name]Molly[/name] your husband’s.

Although [name]Amelia[/name] is a lovely name, I am concerned that the raft of [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Emily[/name] relatives is getting so widely used that, along with the #1 and #3 names, the group has just become epidemic. And you’re totally right that [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Celia[/name] can’t go together…but [name]Celia[/name] is by far the better of the two.

[name]Celia[/name] [name]Mae[/name] and [name]Etta[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]!!

I like [name]Scarlett[/name]. I just don’t think [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] has a nice ring.

What about naming one girl [name]Amelia[/name] [name]June[/name] but giving her the nn [name]Molly[/name]? Could that work?