Twin name thoughts

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Expecting twins in [name_f]May[/name_f] and hoping for name feedback.
[name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy twin will be called [name_m]Graham[/name_m].
Our older two are named [name_u]Parker[/name_u] (girl) and [name_m]Quentin[/name_m] (nn [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]) boy.
We need some thoughts on twin baby girl name. Top 3 choices are:

1. [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Olive[/name_f]
  3. [name_u]Scout[/name_u]

Open to other girl name suggestions!
Wanting something that will go well with [name_m]Graham[/name_m] but also sound nice with all siblings names.
Thank you in advance.

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] is a really nice choice and my favourite for his twin sister is [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and maybe the nickname, [name_f]Livy[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] as well but it is quite different in style to [name_u]Parker[/name_u] but that may not be a concern. The nickname [name_f]Lula[/name_f] would be sweet. Other suggestions…

[name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_m]Graham[/name_m], and…

[name_f]Alesia[/name_f]
[name_f]Tess[/name_f]
[name_f]Briar[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Auria[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f]/[name_f]Zoey[/name_f]
[name_f]Amara[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Briar[/name_f] and suggested that one but my husband doesn’t love, darn it. Also, was really liking [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] but I was wondering if that’s growing in popularity fast and there will be lots of little [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]’s…thank you for the ideas! More to think about!

Another vote for [name_f]Olive[/name_f], though I think all three work!
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Ariana[/name_f]
[name_f]Arielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_f]Bryony[/name_f]
[name_f]Brielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_u]Ever[/name_u]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Frida[/name_f]
[name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilee[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u]
[name_f]Harlow[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Indie[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_u]Jorie[/name_u]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Kaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Louella[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]
[name_f]Lainey[/name_f]
[name_f]Leonie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lianna[/name_f]
[name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Mallory[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f]
[name_f]Mira[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f]
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Nicolette[/name_f]
[name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Paige[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhea[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]/[name_f]Rosaline[/name_f]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]
[name_f]Saffron[/name_f]
[name_f]Selah[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]
[name_u]Seren[/name_u]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f]
[name_f]Verity[/name_f]
[name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u]
[name_u]Valentine[/name_u]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Definitely [name_u]Scout[/name_u]! [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] is adorable, & I really super love [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. However, [name_u]Scout[/name_u] completely makes the most sense with big sister [name_u]Parker[/name_u]. And [name_u]Scout[/name_u] is really sweet & spunky. It sounds nice w/[name_m]Graham[/name_m] too. I’ve also thought of [name_f]Briar[/name_f] or [name_u]Kit[/name_u] for suggestions.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_u]Scout[/name_u] definitely fits best with [name_m]Graham[/name_m], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], and [name_u]Parker[/name_u], since [name_u]Parker[/name_u] is a girl. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is too vintage and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] too long and frilly to fit in with the rest.

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] & [name_u]Scout[/name_u] would be adorable twin names! :slight_smile:

Another vote for scout !!

Thank you all for the feedback! Going to share with the family! Definitely loving your thoughts of [name_u]Parker[/name_u] and [name_u]Scout[/name_u] as big sister/ little sister combo.

I love [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_u]Scout[/name_u] from your list best! I think that a one-syllable name would go well, and sounds especially good with larger sib-sets

Voting for [name_u]Scout[/name_u]! I think that works brilliantly with your other children! [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is super cute too!

I love all of your choices, but I think that [name_u]Scout[/name_u] works best with the rest of the sibset. It’s modern and unisex, just like [name_u]Parker[/name_u], and also short and easy to pronounce, just like [name_m]Graham[/name_m]. Some ideas:

Unisex nature names (middle ground between [name_u]Scout[/name_u] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f]):
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_f]Briar[/name_f]
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f]

[name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]: Has the strong “l” sounds from [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], and some of [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]'s charming and quirky vibe, but is a surname, like [name_u]Parker[/name_u].
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]: Sounds a bit like [name_u]Scout[/name_u], is more common for boys, like [name_u]Parker[/name_u], but used for both.
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u]: A bit more feminine, but still tailored. [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] also comes to mind, as do [name_f]Marlo[/name_f]/[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u].
[name_u]Romy[/name_u]/[name_f]Romilly[/name_f]
[name_u]Billie[/name_u]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u]
[name_f]Lainey[/name_f] or [name_u]Lane[/name_u]

1 Like

Congratulations! I love [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_u]Scout[/name_u] together. [name_u]Parker[/name_u] and [name_u]Scout[/name_u] fit best as sisters.

I also like [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], and [name_u]Billie[/name_u] that previous posters have suggested. I’d also add in [name_u]Blake[/name_u].

1 Like