Twin Names

You all have been so helpful in helping us to come up with names for our twins. Right now these are our favorites for the boys. Please tell us your top two and which you think would be the best with our sibset.

These are our top two for now but we are not sure.
[name]Blair[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name]

This is the rest of our top 10
[name]Reese[/name]
[name]Jensen[/name]
[name]Riley[/name]
[name]Shiloh[/name]
[name]Leighton[/name]
[name]Ashton[/name]
[name]Lane[/name]
[name]Story[/name]

[name]TIA[/name] :smiley:

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Blair[/name] on a boy and I think you have the perfect sibset to pull it off! I think my other favorite would be [name]Jensen[/name], but I also think [name]Reese[/name] and [name]Lane[/name] would be great additions to your sibset.

Wow, your sibset confused me for a second lol! Girls named [name]Brady[/name] and [name]Elliot[/name] and a boy named [name]Quinn[/name] - how do people you meet react to their names?

[name]Blair[/name] and [name]Grayson[/name] are really handsome together.

Out of the rest of the list I love [name]Jensen[/name] but spelt as [name]Jenson[/name]! [name]Riley[/name], [name]Ashton[/name] and [name]Reese[/name] are other names I like.

[name]Riley[/name] & [name]Ashton[/name] would be cute and I like those in the whole sibset!

Thank you both! @sheflieswithherownwings - We did not originally plan on bending the name genders this much it just kind of happened. [name]Brady[/name] was the name we picked for a boy and we had chosen [name]Aubrey[/name] for a girl. When we saw her we just knew that her name was [name]Brady[/name] and she was nothing like what we pictured an [name]Aubrey[/name] to be. I know [name]Aubrey[/name] is still a bit unisex but very popular for girls in the US. Then when we got pregnant again, we picked [name]Quinn[/name] for either gender since it was fairly popular for both. Then we got pregnant for the third time we just decided to keep theme. I had see a little girl named [name]Elliot[/name] and I fell in love with the name and so did DH. Most people do not have a problem with it. [name]Brady[/name] is the one that gets the most trouble, but she loves her name! I know a couple of other female Elliots and they don’t get any problems with it either. When [name]Quinn[/name] was born the name was higher on the boys list so he really gets nothing said to him. For the most part though people don’t seem to care. I think the only time anyone said anything to me about it was back during the year when we only had [name]Brady[/name]. Now that the sibset is there everyone just knows that we bend the rules a little LOL. I have never seen the [name]Jenson[/name] spelling but I do like it too, I have never been picky about spellings.

I am glad that [name]Blair[/name] and [name]Grayson[/name] seem to be a hit :smiley:

Hmmmm, you really like unixex names. I love [name]Blair[/name]…on a girl. I would keep [name]Greyson[/name] and find something else for the other twin.

I like [name]Blair[/name] but he might get mistaken for a girl. But [name]Blair[/name] is not in the top 1000 for either gender and [name]Blair[/name] [name]Redford[/name] and [name]Blair[/name] Underwood make it more personable and realistic for a boy so if you love it go for it!!! My top two would be [name]Jensen[/name] and [name]Grayson[/name] but that might be too matchy for twins.

I only like [name]Blair[/name] for a girl, considering you have a [name]Brady[/name] I think it would be confusing, if someone said the names [name]Blair[/name] and [name]Brady[/name] to me I’d think the girl was [name]Blair[/name] and the boy was [name]Brady[/name]. I love [name]Brady[/name] for a girl though, I’m just saying. I like [name]Grayson[/name] alright. It’s my style but not my absolute favorite. My favorites are [name]Reese[/name], [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Grayson[/name] from your choices, I like [name]Lane[/name] on a boy but compared to your other unisex names I see your daughters names as slightly more known for boys so that might be confusing, to have a girl [name]Elliot[/name] and a boy [name]Lane[/name]. [name]Leighton[/name] is all girl to me, its my number one choice

I absolutely love [name]Grayson[/name] with [name]Brady[/name], [name]Quinn[/name], and [name]Elliot[/name]! I was actually about to suggest [name]Gray[/name] because I’d forgotten it was one of your top contenders. :slight_smile: I really want to like [name]Blair[/name] for a boy but [name]Brady[/name] and [name]Blair[/name] seem a bit similar for me. I really like [name]Grayson[/name] and [name]Ashton[/name]/[name]Gray[/name] and [name]Ash[/name] together, though, and I think they fit perfectly with [name]Brady[/name], [name]Quinn[/name], and [name]Elliot[/name]! I think [name]Finley[/name] or [name]Avery[/name] would work really well in your sibset, too–I honestly prefer them for boys but I could understand if they were on your girls’ list. I haven’t seen your girls’ list for a while–would those be something you’re interested in?